Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I do not care how many chests it gives..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I actually did it today, it took over an hour and I am not doing it again.
I actually did it today, it took over an hour and I am not doing it again.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
I tried to do that for the first time ever today. I don't really get any strain using my laptop touchpad + the 3-click method, but holy cow I've been at it for at least an hour and I'm not sure I'm even halfway done yet!

I think I just don't have enough hours in a day to do that every day. Might alternate between coli days and fam bonding days or something.
I tried to do that for the first time ever today. I don't really get any strain using my laptop touchpad + the 3-click method, but holy cow I've been at it for at least an hour and I'm not sure I'm even halfway done yet!

I think I just don't have enough hours in a day to do that every day. Might alternate between coli days and fam bonding days or something.
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
Yeah... it is painfully boring, but worth it for all the chests you get. I have one window open with a couple of blank tabs open to reduce hand movement when clicking back and forth. My other hand is pressing ctrl r. I'm not bonding with ALL of my familiars but I'm still doing around 1000. It is a little less daunting when you know you have 200 less familars to bond with. :)
Yeah... it is painfully boring, but worth it for all the chests you get. I have one window open with a couple of blank tabs open to reduce hand movement when clicking back and forth. My other hand is pressing ctrl r. I'm not bonding with ALL of my familiars but I'm still doing around 1000. It is a little less daunting when you know you have 200 less familars to bond with. :)
I watched a whole movie by the time I did mine (granted I get distracted easily). But I'll do it again!
I watched a whole movie by the time I did mine (granted I get distracted easily). But I'll do it again!
108 + 13 trades with the materials dropped. Very little lag today so it was right at 45 mins.
108 + 13 trades with the materials dropped. Very little lag today so it was right at 45 mins.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
i'm on a pc this year instead of mobile \o/ so i'm using the two overlapping windows method. it's damn quick but boring **. breaking it up throughout the day will make it more bearable with 850+ fams to bond with.
i'm on a pc this year instead of mobile \o/ so i'm using the two overlapping windows method. it's damn quick but boring **. breaking it up throughout the day will make it more bearable with 850+ fams to bond with.
UBaiWUV.png
Pgv53XB.png
cFHVk5Q.png
HugYtfH.png
×××× sushi ghoul - they/them - i identify as tired ××××
gem sales thread | sushi's ghouls - hatchery
semi-hiatus
lair revamp sales thread (upcoming)
mlHpBMC.png
ZwbGqUa.png
omKpPgG.png
qeWy3Ik.png
Holy cow, I had now idea this even was a technique ;_;
Just did it and it yielded over 100 chests??! WOW.

(My hand hurts like something else tho)
Holy cow, I had now idea this even was a technique ;_;
Just did it and it yielded over 100 chests??! WOW.

(My hand hurts like something else tho)
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Unfortunately I work so I can it be doing this again, also can confirm the tedious part is the clicks not registering. Wish everyone else luck in all their abundant chests and materials but I will continue to get many from grinding coli
Unfortunately I work so I can it be doing this again, also can confirm the tedious part is the clicks not registering. Wish everyone else luck in all their abundant chests and materials but I will continue to get many from grinding coli
in7SefG.png
I did it after seeing this post using a touchscreen laptop and tbh it wasn't as bad as I remembered... but still
I did it after seeing this post using a touchscreen laptop and tbh it wasn't as bad as I remembered... but still
3UUXp8G.png
It's unfortunate that bonding with familiars is so tedious and takes so long, it really has an amazing chest drop rate. But nowadays I really can't bring myself to do more than the non-awakened ones I already have on dragons...I used to do it more often when I didn't have 1000+ lol.
It's unfortunate that bonding with familiars is so tedious and takes so long, it really has an amazing chest drop rate. But nowadays I really can't bring myself to do more than the non-awakened ones I already have on dragons...I used to do it more often when I didn't have 1000+ lol.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7