Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best coli venue to grind in for chests?
Sorry if this is something thats been asked a million times, but I'm having trouble finding any recent info about which venue drops the most strange chests
Sorry if this is something thats been asked a million times, but I'm having trouble finding any recent info about which venue drops the most strange chests
Same here, last year it was Bamboo Falls but I'm waiting for the guides to update if there's been a change.......
Same here, last year it was Bamboo Falls but I'm waiting for the guides to update if there's been a change.......
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Based on https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514 it's Boreal Woods and Rainsong Jungle, but I've been having good luck in Bamboo Falls! (ol' reliable I suppose) Not sure if this is 2023 though, hope this helped
Based on https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514 it's Boreal Woods and Rainsong Jungle, but I've been having good luck in Bamboo Falls! (ol' reliable I suppose) Not sure if this is 2023 though, hope this helped
I've been having a lot of luck in Ghostlight Ruins this year. I don't have any hard evidence that it's the best, but it feels like the rate of mimic enemies is higher than any other venue I've tried. Also you can train fodder at the same time.
I've been having a lot of luck in Ghostlight Ruins this year. I don't have any hard evidence that it's the best, but it feels like the rate of mimic enemies is higher than any other venue I've tried. Also you can train fodder at the same time.
This [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514/1]guide by Maki [/url]features collaborative data and suggests Rainsong Jungle is the best venue, followed by Boreal Woods. I'm personally in BW for today for some change of scenery and to go yeti-hunting. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1] [size=1]One day I'll get that oaf...[/size]
This guide by Maki features collaborative data and suggests Rainsong Jungle is the best venue, followed by Boreal Woods.
I'm personally in BW for today for some change of scenery and to go yeti-hunting.
One day I'll get that oaf...
woodland path, but its the only venue that's ever been decent to me in general so im biased. got like close to 30 or so chests for around an hour last night?
woodland path, but its the only venue that's ever been decent to me in general so im biased. got like close to 30 or so chests for around an hour last night?
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Depends on what you are looking for, I used to farm a lot in Woodland Path myself and ranked a lot of chests, as well as Bamboo Falls back in the previous years, but then again I grind for long hours.

However, there are a few differences in each location, for example;
Boreal Wood has the easiest boss to beat up and keep grinding
at a decent pace. While Bamboo Falls has no bosses in there
to slow down the grind. Rainsong Jungle is decent too, and has
rare bosses that drop super rarely and if you get lucky, you
might get a drop and make a profit. You could also try Blooming Grove
and get some preserving petals to sell off.
Depends on what you are looking for, I used to farm a lot in Woodland Path myself and ranked a lot of chests, as well as Bamboo Falls back in the previous years, but then again I grind for long hours.

However, there are a few differences in each location, for example;
Boreal Wood has the easiest boss to beat up and keep grinding
at a decent pace. While Bamboo Falls has no bosses in there
to slow down the grind. Rainsong Jungle is decent too, and has
rare bosses that drop super rarely and if you get lucky, you
might get a drop and make a profit. You could also try Blooming Grove
and get some preserving petals to sell off.
PboYqwV.png