Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Bool's Egg Emporium - CLOSED
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
@MLPMDog It's an oldie accent so it would be 1.2kg

@SheerCold I'm afraid Gilded Splendor was already sold. The other two are still available though!

@Denryu Oh they do?? That's great! (always feel guilty when multiple people want an item there's only 1 of so I'm glad others will have the opportunity to nab a copy!) 900g works for me!
@MLPMDog It's an oldie accent so it would be 1.2kg

@SheerCold I'm afraid Gilded Splendor was already sold. The other two are still available though!

@Denryu Oh they do?? That's great! (always feel guilty when multiple people want an item there's only 1 of so I'm glad others will have the opportunity to nab a copy!) 900g works for me!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
Yeah, apparently the original artist is just too busy for a skin shop, but they do still put copies of their skins on the AH. But thank you for the skin and happy holidays! :D
Yeah, apparently the original artist is just too busy for a skin shop, but they do still put copies of their skins on the AH. But thank you for the skin and happy holidays! :D
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu After running this thread, I completely understand that XD
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you =D
@Denryu After running this thread, I completely understand that XD
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you =D
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Booleano
sorry it took so long, I wanted to consider it before settling on one. I'd like to purchase Skin: 90% white chocolate. Sending a CR now.
@Booleano
sorry it took so long, I wanted to consider it before settling on one. I'd like to purchase Skin: 90% white chocolate. Sending a CR now.
bHeX9bv.png
y2UYCzJ.pngy2UYCzJ.pngy2UYCzJ.pngy2UYCzJ.pngy2UYCzJ.png
The Second Light Sprite hasn't been claimed/sold yet. Just holding it back for a few days. Might add some more Sprites (Wind, Plague, Lightning, Earth, Nature) before the next week!
The Second Light Sprite hasn't been claimed/sold yet. Just holding it back for a few days. Might add some more Sprites (Wind, Plague, Lightning, Earth, Nature) before the next week!
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Booleano oh whoops, well no worries would you take 9 eggs for the other two? (The candle and no such thing as luck)
@Booleano oh whoops, well no worries would you take 9 eggs for the other two? (The candle and no such thing as luck)
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@SheerCold Sure thing! Sending a CR
@SheerCold Sure thing! Sending a CR
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@booleano i'd love the -- are you selling for print price? :)
@booleano i'd love the -- are you selling for print price? :)
I387ENf.png
@predestined I'm afraid that one is being sold for 3kg since that's the price I paid for it when I picked it up. It's no longer being printed and was not part of the reprints Reisiger hosted. The lowest I could do is match the LAH @2.4kg but that's about it.
@predestined I'm afraid that one is being sold for 3kg since that's the price I paid for it when I picked it up. It's no longer being printed and was not part of the reprints Reisiger hosted. The lowest I could do is match the LAH @2.4kg but that's about it.
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
thank you! i think ill pass for now. :) @booleano
thank you! i think ill pass for now. :) @booleano
I387ENf.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26