Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Bool's Egg Emporium - CLOSED
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26
@Bantymom No worries! It's a steep goal for sure so no pressure in trying to get it =D
Thanks for letting me know and enjoy your NotN!
@Bantymom No worries! It's a steep goal for sure so no pressure in trying to get it =D
Thanks for letting me know and enjoy your NotN!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Booleano

sorry for the wait! had some delays with work stuff- sent a CR with what should be all the funds!
@Booleano

sorry for the wait! had some delays with work stuff- sent a CR with what should be all the funds!
qVj5yOB.png ... skymin | fr+3
@Booleano
I'd like to buy the following item(s): Fire sprite
My Down payment total is: 40 eggs
Sending payment via: PM
@Booleano
I'd like to buy the following item(s): Fire sprite
My Down payment total is: 40 eggs
Sending payment via: PM
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh Sounds good! I'll jot it down once I get the PM =D

Also, I'm going to bed! Tomorrow I'm kinda busy IRL so I will get back to things sporadically during the day until about 3pm FRT
@moomargh Sounds good! I'll jot it down once I get the PM =D

Also, I'm going to bed! Tomorrow I'm kinda busy IRL so I will get back to things sporadically during the day until about 3pm FRT
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Booleano yeah i'm snatching some eggs from AH as we speak, should get them to you in a moment XD ty <3
@Booleano yeah i'm snatching some eggs from AH as we speak, should get them to you in a moment XD ty <3
2T7Jk2l.png
@Booleano I'd like to claim the akirbeak if Bantymom decides that they don't want it!
@Booleano I'd like to claim the akirbeak if Bantymom decides that they don't want it!
ok im back actually i would like to pick up the accent, to remind you since you got a lot of posts on this thread. i can have 3 eggs tomorrow if that's alright.
ok im back actually i would like to pick up the accent, to remind you since you got a lot of posts on this thread. i can have 3 eggs tomorrow if that's alright.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
How much for Accent: Searchlight Sigil? Sorry I don't remember how to add items it's been a while. Its legit the last one.
How much for Accent: Searchlight Sigil? Sorry I don't remember how to add items it's been a while. Its legit the last one.
@Booleano
I'd like to buy the following item(s):
My payment total is: 14 eggs (if that works)
Sending payment via: CR
@Booleano
I'd like to buy the following item(s):
My payment total is: 14 eggs (if that works)
Sending payment via: CR
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
Hello again! I was informed by a kind user that is still regularly reprinted, and now there is a copy on the AH for 1200g. Would you be willing to sell your copy for print price (900g)? :)
Hello again! I was informed by a kind user that is still regularly reprinted, and now there is a copy on the AH for 1200g. Would you be willing to sell your copy for print price (900g)? :)
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26