Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dice.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Absolutely LOVE the dice vista!! I just can't decide whether I'm ready to change this one...
Absolutely LOVE the dice vista!! I just can't decide whether I'm ready to change this one...
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
The familiars are so cute and I love their description! The vista is super sparkly too which makes me so happy for no reason at all lol
The familiars are so cute and I love their description! The vista is super sparkly too which makes me so happy for no reason at all lol
Custom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
was a little sad over the lack of apparel, but the vista is AWESOME
was a little sad over the lack of apparel, but the vista is AWESOME
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
I just joined the dice squad let's gooooo
I just joined the dice squad let's gooooo
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
i just adore this new dice vista and dice familiars! i got so excited when i saw them for the first time!
i just adore this new dice vista and dice familiars! i got so excited when i saw them for the first time!
have a nice day!
Dicedicedicedicedice! One very happy dice goblin here. I know everyone is using the vista, I don't care, I love it. More dice is always better! (unless the DM is rolling damage).

Also, clearly a sign that I should work on more CR fandergs.
I want to make Ashton next, but the colours that might work for them are in an annoying and specific range. *stalks marketplace while muttering* (Even the DIGITAL cosplay is difficult, lol.)

ANYWAY I'm drifting off topic. Yay dice!
Dicedicedicedicedice! One very happy dice goblin here. I know everyone is using the vista, I don't care, I love it. More dice is always better! (unless the DM is rolling damage).

Also, clearly a sign that I should work on more CR fandergs.
I want to make Ashton next, but the colours that might work for them are in an annoying and specific range. *stalks marketplace while muttering* (Even the DIGITAL cosplay is difficult, lol.)

ANYWAY I'm drifting off topic. Yay dice!
[quote name="SylphOfHeart" date="2023-12-17 18:01:53" ] SAME!! Though I accidentally bought a spare vista that I dunno what to do with ^.^; [/quote] I'll buy it off of you for 40kt, I'm having sooo much trouble finding butt rocks
SylphOfHeart wrote on 2023-12-17 18:01:53:
SAME!!
Though I accidentally bought a spare vista that I dunno what to do with ^.^;

I'll buy it off of you for 40kt, I'm having sooo much trouble finding butt rocks
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
YIPPEE DICE !! honestly think this is my new favorite vista on the site........ not even a ttrpg player i just enjoy looking at it very much
YIPPEE DICE !! honestly think this is my new favorite vista on the site........ not even a ttrpg player i just enjoy looking at it very much
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
*rolls for persuasion*
*rolls for persuasion*
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png