Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {EARTH} Art For Fodder - Open!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34
@Azkhar

Oh, well I had accepted the invite, but no messages will load and it doesn't seem to be working for me apparently, I am in the player list but can't seem to interact. Thank you!
@Azkhar

Oh, well I had accepted the invite, but no messages will load and it doesn't seem to be working for me apparently, I am in the player list but can't seem to interact. Thank you!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@Golden

There is a small check iirc where you post your name in a channel to make sure you're actually a pebble, so it may be a wait before a dom org gets to you :0
@Golden

There is a small check iirc where you post your name in a channel to make sure you're actually a pebble, so it may be a wait before a dom org gets to you :0
v1eGWCt.png Azkhar
they/them
alchemy camp
capybara
mirror critters
oh rats!
fish??
an egg!
@Azkhar

Thanks!
@Azkhar

Thanks!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@888
Copies: 1
Username: tkrb
Payment: OOF levels (is it possible to do a mixed payment of levels and gems? i can get all of the levels before the week is over but i just wanted to ask)
@888
Payment: OOF levels (is it possible to do a mixed payment of levels and gems? i can get all of the levels before the week is over but i just wanted to ask)
@888
Username: JadedSerpent62
Payment: Gems, out of flight
@888
Username: JadedSerpent62
Payment: Gems, out of flight
referral-whammyglasses.gif
[quote name="@tkrb" date="2023-12-17 11:00:00" ] Copies: 1 Username: tkrb Payment: OOF levels (is it possible to do a mixed payment of levels and gems? i can get all of the levels before the week is over but i just wanted to ask) [/quote] There is not really a direct 1:1 translation of levels into gems so I would prefer only levels are sent!
@tkrb wrote on 2023-12-17 11:00:00:

There is not really a direct 1:1 translation of levels into gems so I would prefer only levels are sent!
Gb36TXO.png    
@Vendrus

Hi! I started sending dragons for the accent preorder but misread the spreadsheet and made them 1t PAs instead of 4t PAs
@Vendrus

Hi! I started sending dragons for the accent preorder but misread the spreadsheet and made them 1t PAs instead of 4t PAs
WFrXXME.png
@Featherly
No worries! Since we're not doing a raffle it's easy to tell what it's for =)
@Featherly
No worries! Since we're not doing a raffle it's easy to tell what it's for =)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="888" date="2023-12-17 11:23:39" ] [quote name="@tkrb" date="2023-12-17 11:00:00" ] Copies: 1 Username: tkrb Payment: OOF levels (is it possible to do a mixed payment of levels and gems? i can get all of the levels before the week is over but i just wanted to ask) [/quote] There is not really a direct 1:1 translation of levels into gems so I would prefer only levels are sent! [/quote] no worries at all! i'll get all the levels in by saturday
888 wrote on 2023-12-17 11:23:39:
@tkrb wrote on 2023-12-17 11:00:00:

There is not really a direct 1:1 translation of levels into gems so I would prefer only levels are sent!

no worries at all! i'll get all the levels in by saturday
@Vendrus I've put myself down for gems for Clasping Cameo, hope that is okay! c:
@Vendrus I've put myself down for gems for Clasping Cameo, hope that is okay! c:
bec . she/her . fr +8hrs
art . hatchery . tumblr
tumblr_ole0y4XYju1uteguro1_400.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34