Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {EARTH} Art For Fodder - Open!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Joydom
Username: Jeon
Art Style: Chibi Signature
Link to reference: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38090491
Additional Notes: Thank you so much!

edit: noo the site was big lag and I think I missed a slot :( would I be able to be put on a potential waiting list?
@Joydom
Username: Jeon
Art Style: Chibi Signature
Link to reference: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38090491
Additional Notes: Thank you so much!

edit: noo the site was big lag and I think I missed a slot :( would I be able to be put on a potential waiting list?
WpjbI2U.gif
@ratites
Got this! I can give a price quote once emma sends me details on the plushie. Please let them know :>

@Jeon
what a pretty dragon! Is 325 levels ok with you?
@ratites
Got this! I can give a price quote once emma sends me details on the plushie. Please let them know :>

@Jeon
what a pretty dragon! Is 325 levels ok with you?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

I would be totally good with 325 levels!
@Joydom

I would be totally good with 325 levels!
WpjbI2U.gif
@jeon
Alright nice! Feel free to send levels whenever. I'll be accepting PAs in a bit since I need to exalt my preleveled fodder
@jeon
Alright nice! Feel free to send levels whenever. I'll be accepting PAs in a bit since I need to exalt my preleveled fodder
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
[quote name="Joydom" date="2023-12-17 06:02:43" ] @/frostmeri Oh damn what a pretty lady! The accent is very complex though I'll have to simplify it quite a bit I hope that's alright. Due to the complexity is 375 levels ok? [/quote] @Joydom yes of course that's fine! c:
Joydom wrote on 2023-12-17 06:02:43:
@/frostmeri
Oh damn what a pretty lady! The accent is very complex though I'll have to simplify it quite a bit I hope that's alright. Due to the complexity is 375 levels ok?

@Joydom yes of course that's fine! c:
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@Frostmeri
Nice! Ty for your understanding. Feel free to set up PAs whenever, I'll accept when my lair is rid of my own preleveled fodder
@Frostmeri
Nice! Ty for your understanding. Feel free to set up PAs whenever, I'll accept when my lair is rid of my own preleveled fodder
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@rufusdrumknott Thats so cute! I can definitely draw that for you, no extra charge. Adding to the sheet now so feel free to send levels at your leisure :D
@rufusdrumknott Thats so cute! I can definitely draw that for you, no extra charge. Adding to the sheet now so feel free to send levels at your leisure :D
about/faq
wishlist
flipnote art shop
@sm06sm If youre okay with me simplifying the design a bit, I can certainly try! Is this fusion you shared an example of what you want or do you want me to draw that specific fusion design?
@sm06sm If youre okay with me simplifying the design a bit, I can certainly try! Is this fusion you shared an example of what you want or do you want me to draw that specific fusion design?
about/faq
wishlist
flipnote art shop
@Joydom all good! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Joydom
all good!
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@Monsoons
Feel free to send dragons whenever! I'm currently working on your signature, it should be done within the day
@Monsoons
Feel free to send dragons whenever! I'm currently working on your signature, it should be done within the day
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34