Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hiatus!
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 81 82
hello! could i have a [item=bountiful fishnet] stack? if that gets taken then [item=water shield]?
hello! could i have a Bountiful Fishnet stack? if that gets taken then Water Shield ?
19447.png ytkEBod.png
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
yUgY90m.png
Mesq6uj.png
KVEMIVA.png
Can i have the Maximum seafood or meat you're able to give to me ? ':(

My dragon are pretty low idk how to gain more food
Can i have the Maximum seafood or meat you're able to give to me ? ':(

My dragon are pretty low idk how to gain more food
@New Items Ping hello! Happy new year's eve/new year's day depending on timezones - it is currently new year's eve for me lol ^^ a lot of new items have been added to the thread today as night of the nocturne is finally over and I have realised this event enables my resource hoarding like nobody's business

Before I get to what new sections have been updated, I have three zero left! strange chests I set aside to give away! The rules for claiming these are as follows:
1. One strange chest per player, period. You cannot claim more than one!

2. If you claim a strange chest, you cannot claim any of the items listed on this thread that are from night of the nocturne (these are all labelled as "NoTN items!" or in a separate night of the nocturne section for apparel and familiars) until a day has passed! So you either have to take a gamble with a strange chest - or pick something from the limited selection!

3. If there are still any strange chests left when I first check flight rising on the 2nd of January I will be opening them, so they do not disintegrate. I will check the thread to see if anybody has asked for one before opening!

The updated sections are:
@New Items Ping hello! Happy new year's eve/new year's day depending on timezones - it is currently new year's eve for me lol ^^ a lot of new items have been added to the thread today as night of the nocturne is finally over and I have realised this event enables my resource hoarding like nobody's business

Before I get to what new sections have been updated, I have three zero left! strange chests I set aside to give away! The rules for claiming these are as follows:
1. One strange chest per player, period. You cannot claim more than one!

2. If you claim a strange chest, you cannot claim any of the items listed on this thread that are from night of the nocturne (these are all labelled as "NoTN items!" or in a separate night of the nocturne section for apparel and familiars) until a day has passed! So you either have to take a gamble with a strange chest - or pick something from the limited selection!

3. If there are still any strange chests left when I first check flight rising on the 2nd of January I will be opening them, so they do not disintegrate. I will check the thread to see if anybody has asked for one before opening!

The updated sections are:
QfSM7oT.png
n4H37dx.png
rUoKR6y.png
lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
Light-Network.png lfh.png
May i grab:

Lagoon Starsilk wing drapes
Tutor ring
Peace dove
Silver flower crown
Violet flower crown please?

Edit: and a strange chest please?

Thank you!
May i grab:

Lagoon Starsilk wing drapes
Tutor ring
Peace dove
Silver flower crown
Violet flower crown please?

Edit: and a strange chest please?

Thank you!
A6xgY8h.png

4vI5oMm.png
I'd love to claim a chest yep yep!
I'd love to claim a chest yep yep!
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
May I please have the demure fanerrose knakers, budding garden belt, sanguine rose thorn collar, woeful gambeson and nebula star silk wing drapes?

Edit: Can I also have a Remove Gene: Secondary and chest please?

Edit: fixed what other took lol
May I please have the demure fanerrose knakers, budding garden belt, sanguine rose thorn collar, woeful gambeson and nebula star silk wing drapes?

Edit: Can I also have a Remove Gene: Secondary and chest please?

Edit: fixed what other took lol
acecatcher.pngCSbjUBU.png
HgPz4gl.png
I'd like a chest & a white slime, please! Tysm :>
I'd like a chest & a white slime, please! Tysm :>
-
New-Piskel-9-1.pngNew-Piskel-2.gifNew-Piskel-7.pngNew-Piskel-1.pngNew-Piskel-5.pngNew-Piskel-1-1.pngNew-Piskel.pngNew-Piskel-2.pngNew-Piskel-4.pngNew-Piskel-3.pngNew-Piskel.gif
New-Piskel-4-1.png
Can I grab the phantom Gaoler gene? Thank you!!
Can I grab the phantom Gaoler gene? Thank you!!
___________OE-Signature.png ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
o7ZCFYm.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
6KQB58c.png
OE-Signature.png
May I have the peace dove, maren harvester and shy bagwitch please? Ty!
May I have the peace dove, maren harvester and shy bagwitch please? Ty!
want: . Please PM me if you have a copy for sale!
May I have Learned Sage Sash(I have a dragon who needs to be clothed later on named Pharaoh who would fit this very well and my other set of these is used on my progenitor dragon)
Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes, Lagoon Starsilk Wingdrapes(this is for my Dragon Blacklight as she is regularly put in any and all silks I have. I'm majorly trying to find a set that fits her very well.)
The tail Sage tassle(I'm curious if I could fit it into any of my Fractured Families group. They are the "druid" "sage" and generally magically in tune group and that looks to fit)

May I have Learned Sage Sash(I have a dragon who needs to be clothed later on named Pharaoh who would fit this very well and my other set of these is used on my progenitor dragon)
Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes, Lagoon Starsilk Wingdrapes(this is for my Dragon Blacklight as she is regularly put in any and all silks I have. I'm majorly trying to find a set that fits her very well.)
The tail Sage tassle(I'm curious if I could fit it into any of my Fractured Families group. They are the "druid" "sage" and generally magically in tune group and that looks to fit)

WE EXIST. WE ARE OUTCAST. WE ROT.UwlzUwS.png
0d45356f19837fb05cec4453e18ee122300553d4.gif29b800cf24f6ec12304b325bec9529ccd9bb6b53.gif
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 81 82