Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hiatus!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82
@Systematichaos you do keep snagging them first ^^;; I think I'll leave it a couple hours and if she's not been claimed by then I'll send her your way if that's okay with you! Just to give some other players a fair chance
@Systematichaos you do keep snagging them first ^^;; I think I'll leave it a couple hours and if she's not been claimed by then I'll send her your way if that's okay with you! Just to give some other players a fair chance
QfSM7oT.png
n4H37dx.png
rUoKR6y.png
lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
Light-Network.png lfh.png
@bee141 Sounds fair :3
@bee141 Sounds fair :3
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
hey again!
could i get the armored greatowl, construction mith, refined highnoon spurs, tarnished steel pauldrons, fading mandible helmet, ebony filigree banner, and crimson rogue mask, please?
tysm, and if anything's been claimed already, feel free to either leave it out or substitute it with whatever :]
hey again!
could i get the armored greatowl, construction mith, refined highnoon spurs, tarnished steel pauldrons, fading mandible helmet, ebony filigree banner, and crimson rogue mask, please?
tysm, and if anything's been claimed already, feel free to either leave it out or substitute it with whatever :]
ezgif-com-resize.gifmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.pngqGZwGPH.png
Hi @Bee141 could I get the Bleached Peacekeeping Vest, Golden Filigree Tail Guard, and Tutor Mitts? Thank you ^^
Hi @Bee141 could I get the Bleached Peacekeeping Vest, Golden Filigree Tail Guard, and Tutor Mitts? Thank you ^^
KE0ICNU.png j5NKKLj.png h0FvtF4.gif
Hi! Could I snag the Phantom Gaoler gene? Thank you!
Hi! Could I snag the Phantom Gaoler gene? Thank you!
___________OE-Signature.png ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
o7ZCFYm.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
6KQB58c.png
OE-Signature.png
May I have the white birdskull please thanks uvu
May I have the white birdskull please thanks uvu
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
Hello! Could I please adopt this gorgeous lady? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90360539][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/903606/90360539_350.png[/img][/url] And also claim these: [columns] [item=Scout's Hat] [nextcol] [item=Forest Rogue Mask] [nextcol] [item=Forest Rogue Tail Binding] [nextcol] [item= Tanned Rogue Gloves] [nextcol] [item=Tanned Rogue Bracers] [/columns] Thank you very much!!
Hello!
Could I please adopt this gorgeous lady?
90360539_350.png
And also claim these:
Scout's Hat Forest Rogue Mask Forest Rogue Tail Binding Tanned Rogue Gloves Tanned Rogue Bracers

Thank you very much!!
485.png 7349852.png

←Wishlist
Giveaway→

Code by
Fandom
8709925.png
Hello, and thank you so much for the opportunity! If he’s still available, could I possibly adopt the dodo? He has a very kind face, and generally seems like a pleasant little fellow; I’ll be sure to take good care of him!
Hello, and thank you so much for the opportunity! If he’s still available, could I possibly adopt the dodo? He has a very kind face, and generally seems like a pleasant little fellow; I’ll be sure to take good care of him!
Timezone ;; FRT +8
@Bee141 could I have an aspen gall dryad, tanned rogue hood, and a stack of seafood?
@Bee141 could I have an aspen gall dryad, tanned rogue hood, and a stack of seafood?
uPmWqKd.png 7Zid8hE.pngCSbjUBU.png
HgPz4gl.png
Hi Bee, could i get the Vistas/Scenes wrote:, potions, slivermane barbtail, conderwing champion, ornate iron bracelet, bone fragements(what does "dees" do), and a the water shields please? can i also buy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89035521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/890356/89035521_350.png[/img][/url] please? with 4 gems and 4000 treasure ?
Hi Bee, could i get the Vistas/Scenes wrote:, potions, slivermane barbtail, conderwing champion, ornate iron bracelet, bone fragements(what does "dees" do), and a the water shields please?

can i also buy 89035521_350.png please? with 4 gems and 4000 treasure ?
uDNAbBS.pngLike my dragon, I'll like 5 of your choices!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82