Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hiatus!
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Hi @Bee141 could I get the two nebula starsilk items, the pearly wing bangles, the ostreatus bat familiar, and the skydancer skin? Ty ^^
Hi @Bee141 could I get the two nebula starsilk items, the pearly wing bangles, the ostreatus bat familiar, and the skydancer skin? Ty ^^
KE0ICNU.png j5NKKLj.png h0FvtF4.gif
hello!
could I get:
tarnished steel boots, sanguine rose thorn collar, pink umbrella, demure faderose knickers & garniture for apparel

and the colony killer and shy bagwitch for familiars?

for backup items, i'll take any apparel, and for familiars i'll put the candy cockatrice and the amethyst king :]

thanks so much yet again!
hello!
could I get:
tarnished steel boots, sanguine rose thorn collar, pink umbrella, demure faderose knickers & garniture for apparel

and the colony killer and shy bagwitch for familiars?

for backup items, i'll take any apparel, and for familiars i'll put the candy cockatrice and the amethyst king :]

thanks so much yet again!
ezgif-com-resize.gifmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.pngqGZwGPH.png
Hi, could I get a dancing chalice (the red one) and a steadfast sweeper please? I swapped my last copies for higgens trades and now I don't have them :(
Hi, could I get a dancing chalice (the red one) and a steadfast sweeper please? I swapped my last copies for higgens trades and now I don't have them :(
violentvioletsig.png
Hello!! Could I possibly get the following?

- 35 Velvet Archer Fish, 39 Coral Grouse, and 25 Leaf Insect
- 3 White Slime, 2 Copper Muck, 38 Salt, and 11 Gravel
- Golden Starswirl, Iron Steampunk Scarf, Mage's Peony Bag, and Peach Plumed Headdress
- Longneck Interloper & Bluefin Charger
- Remove Gene: Secondary

Thank you so much!
Hello!! Could I possibly get the following?

- 35 Velvet Archer Fish, 39 Coral Grouse, and 25 Leaf Insect
- 3 White Slime, 2 Copper Muck, 38 Salt, and 11 Gravel
- Golden Starswirl, Iron Steampunk Scarf, Mage's Peony Bag, and Peach Plumed Headdress
- Longneck Interloper & Bluefin Charger
- Remove Gene: Secondary

Thank you so much!
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
WvEXipG.png
EL8P38X.png
UuKod4C.png
J8QoPxT.png
5EuAK0T.png
Rl71vuP.png
BzjAkuF.png
0uVMYap.png
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
Tis it possible to get the Copper Steampunk Spats, Ember Sylvan Lattice, Midnight Cape, Contrast Rogue gloves and hood/mask?
Tis it possible to get the Copper Steampunk Spats, Ember Sylvan Lattice, Midnight Cape, Contrast Rogue gloves and hood/mask?
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
Happy new year! Could i please have the 5 mushroom apparel items?
Happy new year! Could i please have the 5 mushroom apparel items?
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicGG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
xxxxxxx Xx3ZGyj.png
can i get a rabid grinfin and grassland skira, please?
can i get a rabid grinfin and grassland skira, please?
fZVmdhk.png
May I have:
Opposing Forces and Orbiting Spirit familiars? (replace with any other familiars if taken already)

Cheery mushroom basket, playful mushroom basket, sprightly mushroom basket, gray wizard hat, and nebula starsilk earrings? (replace with any backup items if taken)

(Backup: resplendent spats, glamorous scarlet knickers, psion footies, cheery mushroom collar, sprightly mushroom frill, peach plumed headdress, onyx roundhorn, brightscale tail guard, brightscale greaves, shadowscale tail guard, cobalt filigree helmet, gold filigree breastplate)
May I have:
Opposing Forces and Orbiting Spirit familiars? (replace with any other familiars if taken already)

Cheery mushroom basket, playful mushroom basket, sprightly mushroom basket, gray wizard hat, and nebula starsilk earrings? (replace with any backup items if taken)

(Backup: resplendent spats, glamorous scarlet knickers, psion footies, cheery mushroom collar, sprightly mushroom frill, peach plumed headdress, onyx roundhorn, brightscale tail guard, brightscale greaves, shadowscale tail guard, cobalt filigree helmet, gold filigree breastplate)
Can I get a Fan scorpion and the Nebula starsilk earrings? Otherwise, any piece of armor apparel will do! Thanks!
Can I get a Fan scorpion and the Nebula starsilk earrings? Otherwise, any piece of armor apparel will do! Thanks!
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
hey! for today (12/31/23) could i please get: [item=gold filigree breastplate] [item=cobalt filigree helmet] [item=supplicant overcoat] [item=sprightly mushroom frill] [item=featherfoot spingy] [item=scarlet-crested woodoon]
hey! for today (12/31/23) could i please get:

Gold Filigree Breastplate Cobalt Filigree Helmet Supplicant Overcoat Sprightly Mushroom Frill
Featherfoot Spingy Scarlet-Crested Woodoon
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82