Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | rainphee's Art Trade (Art for Genes!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@rainphee

Hi there! I saw on the rules it says only one piece per item, does this mean I can't get some headshots instead of a fullbody for a gem gene?

i have several of the gem genes on your list, so i was just curious. thank you !
@rainphee

Hi there! I saw on the rules it says only one piece per item, does this mean I can't get some headshots instead of a fullbody for a gem gene?

i have several of the gem genes on your list, so i was just curious. thank you !
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising That means one gene = one piece of art, yes. If you're interested in giving me some gem genes and you're only interested in busts, we can probably work something out though!
@NightRising That means one gene = one piece of art, yes. If you're interested in giving me some gem genes and you're only interested in busts, we can probably work something out though!
SEwVSoU.png ______phee | she/they | +2 fr time | art shop | hatchery | clan directory______ 1cnGog5.png
@rainphee if you would be willing to work something out that would be cool! i am currently looking for some busts of my anthro dragon OCs. however to be upfront for some of them that I want art of, I haven't finished the ref sheets. they are made on a base and i can crack out about 2 of them a day. if you would be willing to wait for me to get these refs for you (for however many you wish to take on) i can offer a coatl scroll, a bee gene, a glimmer gene, and a stained gene in terms of gem genes. I also have a vial of hypnotic sight, a skink gene, and a silhouette scroll. Feel free to let me know what you would be willing to offer in terms of busts if you're interested :D
@rainphee if you would be willing to work something out that would be cool! i am currently looking for some busts of my anthro dragon OCs. however to be upfront for some of them that I want art of, I haven't finished the ref sheets. they are made on a base and i can crack out about 2 of them a day. if you would be willing to wait for me to get these refs for you (for however many you wish to take on) i can offer a coatl scroll, a bee gene, a glimmer gene, and a stained gene in terms of gem genes. I also have a vial of hypnotic sight, a skink gene, and a silhouette scroll. Feel free to let me know what you would be willing to offer in terms of busts if you're interested :D
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising That would be great! I actually already have offers for what I need re: Hypnotic vials and Skink genes, but the rest is absolutely something I need. I would be willing to do 2 busts per gem gene. And don't worry, you would be quite later in my queue and it would take some time for me to get to you. So I could take you down for Coatl, Bee, Glimmer, Stained and a Silhouette Scroll, with 2 busts per gem gene and a shaded bust for the Silhouette Scroll, does that sound good for you?
@NightRising That would be great! I actually already have offers for what I need re: Hypnotic vials and Skink genes, but the rest is absolutely something I need. I would be willing to do 2 busts per gem gene. And don't worry, you would be quite later in my queue and it would take some time for me to get to you. So I could take you down for Coatl, Bee, Glimmer, Stained and a Silhouette Scroll, with 2 busts per gem gene and a shaded bust for the Silhouette Scroll, does that sound good for you?
SEwVSoU.png ______phee | she/they | +2 fr time | art shop | hatchery | clan directory______ 1cnGog5.png
@rainphee :) So total it would be 8 busts and a shaded bust? That sounds great :D and it really works out with me being later in the queue. Would you prefer i send the ref sheets to you in bundles (like a few at a time) or all together in one big pm with all the commission info?
@rainphee :) So total it would be 8 busts and a shaded bust? That sounds great :D and it really works out with me being later in the queue. Would you prefer i send the ref sheets to you in bundles (like a few at a time) or all together in one big pm with all the commission info?
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising Yep! And it doesn't much matter to me which way you send 'em, I'll keep track of them anyway. I'll put you on the spreadsheet and let you know when you're up next!
@NightRising Yep! And it doesn't much matter to me which way you send 'em, I'll keep track of them anyway. I'll put you on the spreadsheet and let you know when you're up next!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7