Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Last movie you Watched..?
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52
Home Alone 2! My mom and I are working through some holiday movies we haven't watch in recent years or haven't seen. :)
Tomorrow I think we're watching, hilariously given the post a couple above mine, a shared favorite - Scrooged. XD
Home Alone 2! My mom and I are working through some holiday movies we haven't watch in recent years or haven't seen. :)
Tomorrow I think we're watching, hilariously given the post a couple above mine, a shared favorite - Scrooged. XD
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Maybe it's cause I miss Gene Wilder, but I think I still prefer the iteration from 1971. Loved the set design though.
Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Maybe it's cause I miss Gene Wilder, but I think I still prefer the iteration from 1971. Loved the set design though.
5447fb22b30ca20b0ecc6b7550bfb80a741976ad.gif
I just finished watching short circuit! It's my favorite
I just finished watching short circuit! It's my favorite
A Christmas Prince!
A Christmas Prince!
vista_noc2.png
Fen
FR+2
The Super Mario Bros. Movie! I absolutely loved it! My favorite character was Donkey Kong. I was pleasantly surprised by how much screen time he had.
The Super Mario Bros. Movie! I absolutely loved it! My favorite character was Donkey Kong. I was pleasantly surprised by how much screen time he had.
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Clifford - The Big Red Dog, I love dogs and most of it is because it's a part of my childhood :D
Clifford - The Big Red Dog, I love dogs and most of it is because it's a part of my childhood :D

PgfsYRI.jpg
The movies I watched recently were the Mario Bros movie and the FNAF movie. I don't typically watch movies anymore because I get crazy bad migraines while seeing them in any setting but I enjoyed both of these movies alot! I loved the references the FNAF movie made and same with the Mario movie with the loose canon it gave and I think my mom liked it too! My other mom wasn't too much of a fan of Mario and don't want to see the FNAF movie either bc it didn't sound like her thing.
The movies I watched recently were the Mario Bros movie and the FNAF movie. I don't typically watch movies anymore because I get crazy bad migraines while seeing them in any setting but I enjoyed both of these movies alot! I loved the references the FNAF movie made and same with the Mario movie with the loose canon it gave and I think my mom liked it too! My other mom wasn't too much of a fan of Mario and don't want to see the FNAF movie either bc it didn't sound like her thing.
I sat my partners down to watch Promare. Such a great movie, love it. And of course they both loved it too.
I sat my partners down to watch Promare. Such a great movie, love it. And of course they both loved it too.

water.gif
XC93sMs.png
pLcovI9.png
92n1dwB.png
G1BsL0x.png
eswSnrS.png
SKeDIUd.png
wish… yeah, the new disney movie. I was forced to watch it cause they took like half of our school to a movie theatre which like, I’m not complaining about that’s awesome props to the school, but I did not like the movie very much
wish… yeah, the new disney movie. I was forced to watch it cause they took like half of our school to a movie theatre which like, I’m not complaining about that’s awesome props to the school, but I did not like the movie very much
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory was the last movie I watched! I really wanna watch the new movie but idk if I'll be able to lol

I haven't seen the new Disney movie and I am not planning on watching it lol. I've heard it's pretty bad
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory was the last movie I watched! I really wanna watch the new movie but idk if I'll be able to lol

I haven't seen the new Disney movie and I am not planning on watching it lol. I've heard it's pretty bad
sUnbkMB.png fE0vSYy.png
XmHV7tO.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52