Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Last movie you Watched..?
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52
Benny Loves You, for the 9th time. It's a pretty underrated movie that I really recommend watching. The character, Benny, is so cute despite being violent.
Benny Loves You, for the 9th time. It's a pretty underrated movie that I really recommend watching. The character, Benny, is so cute despite being violent.
knkZpI2.png
jurassic world dominion
my mom had it on so i just decided watching it with her was fun, i love the fact pyroraptors are semi aquatic

the ending fight was very anticlimactic though, wish theyd have a dinosaur BESIDES rexy cause/finish of the antagonists death.
jurassic world dominion
my mom had it on so i just decided watching it with her was fun, i love the fact pyroraptors are semi aquatic

the ending fight was very anticlimactic though, wish theyd have a dinosaur BESIDES rexy cause/finish of the antagonists death.
empathy, the buttersnake hoarder
INzCo.gif
Free guy!

My roommate asked me if I had watched it and I said no so he put it on immediately in our dorm.

I think it's just a silly fun goofy movie, not something I took uber seriously. Kind of too cheesy at points (esp with the romantic bits), but I liked it for what it was. :)
Free guy!

My roommate asked me if I had watched it and I said no so he put it on immediately in our dorm.

I think it's just a silly fun goofy movie, not something I took uber seriously. Kind of too cheesy at points (esp with the romantic bits), but I liked it for what it was. :)
she/her, fr +3, pings are okay!
i dont actually remember, i think it was Chlopi/The Peasants?? i dont watch movies often haha
i liked it a lot though!! obsessed with the art...
i dont actually remember, i think it was Chlopi/The Peasants?? i dont watch movies often haha
i liked it a lot though!! obsessed with the art...
MY FANDRAGONS CAN BE FOUND IN THE HIBDEN!

teeny weeny adopt shop

EARTH FLIGHT RAAAAAAAAAAH
Been on a nostalgia trip while on vacation with my family. In the last two days we've watched:
Shrek
Shrek 2
Prince of Egypt
Ace Ventura Pet Detective
Dumb & Dumber
Dumb & Dumber 2
Marley & Me
Elf
Been on a nostalgia trip while on vacation with my family. In the last two days we've watched:
Shrek
Shrek 2
Prince of Egypt
Ace Ventura Pet Detective
Dumb & Dumber
Dumb & Dumber 2
Marley & Me
Elf
Pirates of the Caribbean 3!

It's so good it's my pinterest personality and will be for wuite some time. I can't believe I haven't ever watched the movies until now, I need to finish the last two :)
Pirates of the Caribbean 3!

It's so good it's my pinterest personality and will be for wuite some time. I can't believe I haven't ever watched the movies until now, I need to finish the last two :)
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
oppenheimer 2
oppenheimer 2
Son of the Mask... it uh, hasn't aged well. Prior to that, the Barbie Movie which I very much enjoyed.
Son of the Mask... it uh, hasn't aged well. Prior to that, the Barbie Movie which I very much enjoyed.

Everyone is a time traveler. I just do it faster!

Vellichor / The Doctor | They/It/He | +3 FR
I believe the last movie I watched (or at least, in the cinemas it was) was the new Wonka movie!! It was honestly pretty good imo haha, didn't expect it to be a musical at all but I'm not complaining since I like musicals
I believe the last movie I watched (or at least, in the cinemas it was) was the new Wonka movie!! It was honestly pretty good imo haha, didn't expect it to be a musical at all but I'm not complaining since I like musicals
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
um. rock and rule

weird movie
um. rock and rule

weird movie

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png