Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw sketches: humanoid/gijinka
1 2 3
I do not know if you have a pingslist! But, if you do I would like to be in it because your art is <33333
I do not know if you have a pingslist! But, if you do I would like to be in it because your art is <33333
I'm a bit brainrotting over my newest girl Banshee, and I would love if you came up with a gijinka design for her! I can do 500 gems, but I can do more if you need me to! and of course, I don't mind waiting until a slot is opened up too, i know all three are filled rn ^^;
I'm a bit brainrotting over my newest girl Banshee, and I would love if you came up with a gijinka design for her! I can do 500 gems, but I can do more if you need me to! and of course, I don't mind waiting until a slot is opened up too, i know all three are filled rn ^^;
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@Mayzel @veilmochi

tbh i didn't think i'd have enough interest to need a pinglist! honored that you guys are willing to wait for more slots <3

i added a pinglist button to the original post. feel free to add yourself if you'd like!
@Mayzel @veilmochi

tbh i didn't think i'd have enough interest to need a pinglist! honored that you guys are willing to wait for more slots <3

i added a pinglist button to the original post. feel free to add yourself if you'd like!
"not enough interest" dude your art is so super cute are you kidding me!!! its absolutely adorable! i may not be a frequent customer but no doubt ill be a repeat fr, just your examples are super cute!

i get the worry of not having enough interest tho like fr but im glad that you are getting interest, you deserve it!
"not enough interest" dude your art is so super cute are you kidding me!!! its absolutely adorable! i may not be a frequent customer but no doubt ill be a repeat fr, just your examples are super cute!

i get the worry of not having enough interest tho like fr but im glad that you are getting interest, you deserve it!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
Yeah! I agree with the post above. Your art is <3333 I’ll be sure to come around when I can!
Yeah! I agree with the post above. Your art is <3333 I’ll be sure to come around when I can!
Was wondering what would you want minimum for a fullbody gijinka sketch? I don't want to undercut any and love your work!
Was wondering what would you want minimum for a fullbody gijinka sketch? I don't want to undercut any and love your work!
aP34GRw.png
@lutes

i never got around to your commission- got covid and then totally forgot that was something i promised. would you still be interested?
@lutes

i never got around to your commission- got covid and then totally forgot that was something i promised. would you still be interested?
@art comms

About a month later and I'm back at it looking for more to draw. Two slots this time! i'd love to doodle your characters!
@art comms

About a month later and I'm back at it looking for more to draw. Two slots this time! i'd love to doodle your characters!
@pools heyo ! do you think I could offer 350kT for something for one of these girls?
https://toyhou.se/1052314.nayru-lvl2-druid-warhammer
https://toyhou.se/4747003.ilenne

also I love the shapes of the fullbody sample so, whatever you doodle, if you want to make them a little more cartoony that'd be cool, I love shaped/stylized art :)
@pools heyo ! do you think I could offer 350kT for something for one of these girls?
https://toyhou.se/1052314.nayru-lvl2-druid-warhammer
https://toyhou.se/4747003.ilenne

also I love the shapes of the fullbody sample so, whatever you doodle, if you want to make them a little more cartoony that'd be cool, I love shaped/stylized art :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi

Yes absolutely! I'm loving nayru's design omg <3

@Hikumi

Yes absolutely! I'm loving nayru's design omg <3

1 2 3