Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I don't know if it is bug?
I'm having a problem after putting the background for my dragon. when I got back on my account to check on one of my dragons. The background was gone and it did the same thing when I brought skin for my dragon.
I'm having a problem after putting the background for my dragon. when I got back on my account to check on one of my dragons. The background was gone and it did the same thing when I brought skin for my dragon.
@dazzle0w0

When you say background, do you mean a vista? Or a scene? Which dragon did the error occur on?
@dazzle0w0

When you say background, do you mean a vista? Or a scene? Which dragon did the error occur on?
mkpoaHZ.png
@Stormdance Sorry, I mean Vista and Scene since those two were gone after I asked a friend of mine to check on my account to see if it was still there on one of my dragons. I got replied to my friend and they told me it wasn't there anymore. This just started happening to me this week and I have a feeling it could be a bug. I remember buying something a while ago and I look back in my hoard and it wasn't there at all after buying the item. It error on this dragon of mine here [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91250077][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912501/91250077_350.png[/img][/url]
@Stormdance

Sorry, I mean Vista and Scene since those two were gone after I asked a friend of mine to check on my account to see if it was still there on one of my dragons. I got replied to my friend and they told me it wasn't there anymore. This just started happening to me this week and I have a feeling it could be a bug. I remember buying something a while ago and I look back in my hoard and it wasn't there at all after buying the item.

It error on this dragon of mine here
91250077_350.png
@dazzle0w0

You're right, I don't see a scene or a vista on him. If you bought a vista, it would make sense if it wasn't in your hoard, since those have to be 'consumed' to be added to your account. The good news is that you only have to buy the vista once and you can use it on all of your dragons. Does it show up if you click the "customize" button?

Also, did you check your vault? That's often the culprit when I think something's missing from my hoard.
@dazzle0w0

You're right, I don't see a scene or a vista on him. If you bought a vista, it would make sense if it wasn't in your hoard, since those have to be 'consumed' to be added to your account. The good news is that you only have to buy the vista once and you can use it on all of your dragons. Does it show up if you click the "customize" button?

Also, did you check your vault? That's often the culprit when I think something's missing from my hoard.
mkpoaHZ.png
@Stromdragon

I did double check and my scene isn't there anymore after looking back at it this starts happening to me when I start buying items for my dragon and it never shows up in my hoard.
@Stromdragon

I did double check and my scene isn't there anymore after looking back at it this starts happening to me when I start buying items for my dragon and it never shows up in my hoard.
@Dazzle0w0,

Where did you buy the scene from? If it was the AH you can try checking your purchase history to confirm you definitely bought it. Can you try checking you didn't put the scene on the wrong dragon too?
@Dazzle0w0,

Where did you buy the scene from? If it was the AH you can try checking your purchase history to confirm you definitely bought it. Can you try checking you didn't put the scene on the wrong dragon too?
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
Which scene was it, do you remember?

Scenes can only be used on 1 dragon at a time per copy so you need multiple copies for multiple dragons.... so if you accidentally put it on another dragon it won't show up to put on the new dragon or your inventory if you have no other copies.
Which scene was it, do you remember?

Scenes can only be used on 1 dragon at a time per copy so you need multiple copies for multiple dragons.... so if you accidentally put it on another dragon it won't show up to put on the new dragon or your inventory if you have no other copies.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose