Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | dirt } new sp.m + snurge m.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@KaichouKai gotcha down for all 3!! thank you so much :D!!!
@KaichouKai gotcha down for all 3!! thank you so much :D!!!
D03a4pf.png
I don't have any dragons who would fit them, but those Gaoler M accents are absolutely gorgeous!! [emoji=fae love size=1] Also, I laughed aloud at the pinglist name "dirt gang" and the name of your accent shop, it's fantastic.
I don't have any dragons who would fit them, but those Gaoler M accents are absolutely gorgeous!! Also, I laughed aloud at the pinglist name "dirt gang" and the name of your accent shop, it's fantastic.
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
^
^
D03a4pf.png
Do you take pre-payments?
Do you take pre-payments?
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax I normally ping for prepayments when all of the slots for a run are filled up!! I will be sending out those pings tomorrow morning when I wake up, so feel free to send your payment now if you don't want to forget :D
@Birdsofwax I normally ping for prepayments when all of the slots for a run are filled up!! I will be sending out those pings tomorrow morning when I wake up, so feel free to send your payment now if you don't want to forget :D
D03a4pf.png
I'll toss my payment over!
I'll toss my payment over!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
hi everyone!! both 1st runs of zenith and it's a sin filled up, so feel free to send in your preorder money!!

@Bearskull @elv @Vialheart @seamists @weevil @KaichouKai @Wrenmedy @terrify

@th3aw0k3n @Bearskull @Samelf @ufology @weevil @KaichouKai @terrify
hi everyone!! both 1st runs of zenith and it's a sin filled up, so feel free to send in your preorder money!!

@Bearskull @elv @Vialheart @seamists @weevil @KaichouKai @Wrenmedy @terrify

@th3aw0k3n @Bearskull @Samelf @ufology @weevil @KaichouKai @terrify
D03a4pf.png
@overture

Hi! Would it be possible to pay once its through the queue, or do you need payment now?

Also, for what its worth, my username is getting changed to Felspring shortly.
@overture

Hi! Would it be possible to pay once its through the queue, or do you need payment now?

Also, for what its worth, my username is getting changed to Felspring shortly.
QJ20y3o.png
@Bearskull that would be absolutely ok!! I'll change it on the spreadsheet while we're at it so you don't get lost :)
@Bearskull that would be absolutely ok!! I'll change it on the spreadsheet while we're at it so you don't get lost :)
D03a4pf.png
Slot for Hunter's Moon please!
Slot for Hunter's Moon please!
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12