Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NotN plans?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Get absolute racks and go band for band with coli bosses for some of that sweet sweet unhatched egg
Get absolute racks and go band for band with coli bosses for some of that sweet sweet unhatched egg
KACHOW
lemme see
  • collect any new items
  • collect eggs, both to get my vaulted noc eggs up to a stack and to hatch the excess for my bday
  • actually grind for once, both to get chests and food
  • make money!! so i can finally start gening up my projects without feeling like ill run through my savings
lemme see
  • collect any new items
  • collect eggs, both to get my vaulted noc eggs up to a stack and to hatch the excess for my bday
  • actually grind for once, both to get chests and food
  • make money!! so i can finally start gening up my projects without feeling like ill run through my savings
Wildcat | she/her | FR time +3
tumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.pngtumblr_inline_paeimxW9MH1r16a5d_540.png
Sell chests, make money. As I usually do. Also open enough chests to get the achievements!
Sell chests, make money. As I usually do. Also open enough chests to get the achievements!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Break my wrists in coli and make an omelette
Break my wrists in coli and make an omelette
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I have six tasks left under the "Collecting" tab and my NOTN plans are to clear all of them. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/h4J1L73n/yaaaas.png[/img]
I have six tasks left under the "Collecting" tab and my NOTN plans are to clear all of them.

yaaaas.png
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
ive got my egg selling budget, so i intend to do what i did last year. coli all day or during breaks at work, cash in item-chest exchanges at night, mass chest openings after that. my goal is at least 50 eggs this year. i shoot for having 50 chests at the end of every day so if rng is kind i should be close to my goal! any extra eggs will go to uma funds.

ive started working out every morning since last year so i'll be doing coli on the treadmill LOL.
ive got my egg selling budget, so i intend to do what i did last year. coli all day or during breaks at work, cash in item-chest exchanges at night, mass chest openings after that. my goal is at least 50 eggs this year. i shoot for having 50 chests at the end of every day so if rng is kind i should be close to my goal! any extra eggs will go to uma funds.

ive started working out every morning since last year so i'll be doing coli on the treadmill LOL.
dynne | +2 fr time
hatchery
summer_sphinx.png
Open 250 chests for the achievements. No other plans. Money, whichever way works best.
Open 250 chests for the achievements. No other plans. Money, whichever way works best.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Get all the achievements and pray the 212 [item=Nocturnal Dust] I have are able to be used.
Get all the achievements and pray the 212 Nocturnal Dust I have are able to be used.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Plan on grinding all that I can so I can get as many chests as possible. Or at least to finish the achievements for NOTN.

I'm currently brewing the ingredients that I need for chests and have been working on breeding fodder.

I have a goal to get 500 eggs this year. I did 370~ last year.

Also putting together a list of things to watch while I grind cause this is when I catch up on shows/movies.
Plan on grinding all that I can so I can get as many chests as possible. Or at least to finish the achievements for NOTN.

I'm currently brewing the ingredients that I need for chests and have been working on breeding fodder.

I have a goal to get 500 eggs this year. I did 370~ last year.

Also putting together a list of things to watch while I grind cause this is when I catch up on shows/movies.
Actually my only plan really is just to have fun, which sounds super lame I know haha

I have some plans for what I would like to achieve, but I'm not gonna put pressure on myself as I don't wanna get burnout after the end of NotN - so I'm just gonna enjoy myself and see what happens :3
Actually my only plan really is just to have fun, which sounds super lame I know haha

I have some plans for what I would like to achieve, but I'm not gonna put pressure on myself as I don't wanna get burnout after the end of NotN - so I'm just gonna enjoy myself and see what happens :3
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
1 2 3 4 5 6