Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | any dec 2016 welcome weekers around now
1 2 3
i was gonna say 'yea' because i remember joining in december, right before the insanity of notn but i checked and it was '14 not '16! which means my account is nearly 9 years old now!

(also as an aside, that first notn as a newbie? true chaos)
i was gonna say 'yea' because i remember joining in december, right before the insanity of notn but i checked and it was '14 not '16! which means my account is nearly 9 years old now!

(also as an aside, that first notn as a newbie? true chaos)
Wildcat | she/her | FR time +3
tumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.pngtumblr_inline_paeimxW9MH1r16a5d_540.png
@BlurryReality it looks like the final welcome week was in february 2018, just before bounty of the elements got released: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2376041
@BlurryReality it looks like the final welcome week was in february 2018, just before bounty of the elements got released: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2376041
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
I read this and thought "it's still November tho..."

no. no it's not brain...
I read this and thought "it's still November tho..."

no. no it's not brain...
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
[quote name="gumiho" date="2023-12-11 19:46:34" ] @/BlurryReality it looks like the final welcome week was in february 2018, just before bounty of the elements got released: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2376041 [/quote] Oh my gods that means I would've had a welcome week then. I don't even remember it
gumiho wrote on 2023-12-11 19:46:34:
@/BlurryReality it looks like the final welcome week was in february 2018, just before bounty of the elements got released: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2376041

Oh my gods that means I would've had a welcome week then. I don't even remember it
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
hi hi Dec '16 welcome week buddy, it was Dec 15th for me 8D I've taken a few hiatuses over the years but so far I've always come back to Pixel Dragon Capitalism Simulator Online

It helps that all my dragons are g1s, so they're all dragons I've chosen and gened myself - it gives me a big sense of accomplishment when I look at my lair!

Your bestiary is way more complete than mine is though, I took a multi-year hiatus and when I came back they'd released 300+ new familiars ;_; (and the pseudo bears are valuable now, that was a shock!)

...I gotta get an egg to hatch for my anniversary. I bet it'll be terrible
hi hi Dec '16 welcome week buddy, it was Dec 15th for me 8D I've taken a few hiatuses over the years but so far I've always come back to Pixel Dragon Capitalism Simulator Online

It helps that all my dragons are g1s, so they're all dragons I've chosen and gened myself - it gives me a big sense of accomplishment when I look at my lair!

Your bestiary is way more complete than mine is though, I took a multi-year hiatus and when I came back they'd released 300+ new familiars ;_; (and the pseudo bears are valuable now, that was a shock!)

...I gotta get an egg to hatch for my anniversary. I bet it'll be terrible
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@gumhiho We're twins! :D (also completely forgot it's my anniversary lol, I feel old)

I took a two-year hiatus starting around 2020, but have been getting back into it this past year
@gumhiho We're twins! :D (also completely forgot it's my anniversary lol, I feel old)

I took a two-year hiatus starting around 2020, but have been getting back into it this past year
bookend2_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcjtcka.pnglava_vial_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcj25tb.png coaticon_by_midnightsunscribbler-dchjlsh.pngdahlia7_by_midnightsunscribbler-dbxxs6j.pngpartners_icon_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcge7tt.png ink_vial_by_midnightsunscribbler-dciyf4p.pngbookend_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcjszkd.png
@Kavryn heyyy another one!! your lair is gorgeous omg, g1s aren't something im super invested in but i respect yall and i love working on the few that i have so i def understand! yeah its really surreal that the bears are worth like 300g+ a pop, i won all mine in a water dom raffle a little while back;; happy early anniversary!!

@Frostnite YOOO omg i think we only have 1206 users between us according to our IDs?? that's nuts lol, happy anniversary to you!
@Kavryn heyyy another one!! your lair is gorgeous omg, g1s aren't something im super invested in but i respect yall and i love working on the few that i have so i def understand! yeah its really surreal that the bears are worth like 300g+ a pop, i won all mine in a water dom raffle a little while back;; happy early anniversary!!

@Frostnite YOOO omg i think we only have 1206 users between us according to our IDs?? that's nuts lol, happy anniversary to you!
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
I joined exactly a month after you! I took like an 8 month break at one point but other than that I've been playing consistently too. Not sure if I should be happy that this game has eaten up my time like this but I have fun lol
I joined exactly a month after you! I took like an 8 month break at one point but other than that I've been playing consistently too. Not sure if I should be happy that this game has eaten up my time like this but I have fun lol
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[center][i]*pops head in*[/i] yep hi hello, I'm still here! I joined December 15th, same as @Kavryn (and I also like collecting and gene'ing G1s!). I keep meaning to do something for my anniversary but never do [emoji=auraboa sad size=1] I do have a couple of eggs in the vault I could maybe crack open... Omelettes, anybody?[/center]
*pops head in* yep hi hello, I'm still here! I joined December 15th, same as @Kavryn (and I also like collecting and gene'ing G1s!). I keep meaning to do something for my anniversary but never do
I do have a couple of eggs in the vault I could maybe crack open... Omelettes, anybody?
0gldo0m.png
2014-er here but gosh welcome weeks, what a nostalgia trip!
Happy 7 year FR-versary you all!
2014-er here but gosh welcome weeks, what a nostalgia trip!
Happy 7 year FR-versary you all!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
1 2 3