Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | pokemon/fr language mixups
1 2 3
you know you've been on fr too much when you start saying exalting instead of releasing/transferring pokemon
also: 'i caught a familiar' when coli grinding T-T
anyone else combine terms across pokemon/fr or fr and other fandoms?
you know you've been on fr too much when you start saying exalting instead of releasing/transferring pokemon
also: 'i caught a familiar' when coli grinding T-T
anyone else combine terms across pokemon/fr or fr and other fandoms?
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
I straight up refer to neopets' petpets as familiars.
I straight up refer to neopets' petpets as familiars.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
i do keep getting disappointed when i check my picnic basket and get wegged
i do keep getting disappointed when i check my picnic basket and get wegged
i once referred to arcane as psychic in my head...
1-lisa.png 1-cassia.png 1-penelopeia.png1-orion.png
[quote name="eyeguy" date="2023-12-11 17:22:48" ] i once referred to arcane as psychic in my head... [/quote] lol i did that with shadow too
eyeguy wrote on 2023-12-11 17:22:48:
lol i did that with shadow too
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
before i knew coli matchups i was afraid that all the grass type enemies would kill my water type progens
before i knew coli matchups i was afraid that all the grass type enemies would kill my water type progens
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
I have used yo-kai watch terms for pokemon, pokemon terms for yo-kai watch, and terms from both yo-kai watch and pokemon for flight rising...

my brain really does love mashing together all three of my main interests

I have used yo-kai watch terms for pokemon, pokemon terms for yo-kai watch, and terms from both yo-kai watch and pokemon for flight rising...

my brain really does love mashing together all three of my main interests

52374.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngWAWs3m5.png

"One, two, three, let's start a country ~ One, two, three, just you and me" - Let's Start A Country by Hot Freaks
World of Warcraft druid deity is Earthmother and because I am in Nature I have to catch myself SEVERAL times to say Gladekeeper instead.

Also I designed AMVs for a video game so much I think those are from the game soundtrack itself when talking to other fans.
World of Warcraft druid deity is Earthmother and because I am in Nature I have to catch myself SEVERAL times to say Gladekeeper instead.

Also I designed AMVs for a video game so much I think those are from the game soundtrack itself when talking to other fans.
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
i keep saying electric instead of lightning and vice versa. i've been a lightning flight member since 2018... plus, i still don't know the coli type matchups because every time i try to memorize them they get overwritten by the pokemon type matchups that live rent free in my brain.

also, is "i caught a familiar" not proper terminology?? i've been saying that for years. oops
i keep saying electric instead of lightning and vice versa. i've been a lightning flight member since 2018... plus, i still don't know the coli type matchups because every time i try to memorize them they get overwritten by the pokemon type matchups that live rent free in my brain.

also, is "i caught a familiar" not proper terminology?? i've been saying that for years. oops
_ uJUjYix.png
welcome to
my kitchen__

· delta | 23
· he/him
· fr time +1

if you can see this, i'm using this text to right align my next colu-
mn lol
WBsJuD1.png
[quote name="corndog" date="2023-12-11 17:36:06" ] before i knew coli matchups i was afraid that all the grass type enemies would kill my water type progens [/quote] I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets confused as to why FR Coli matchups aren't the same as Pokemon type matchups
corndog wrote on 2023-12-11 17:36:06:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets confused as to why FR Coli matchups aren't the same as Pokemon type matchups
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
1 2 3