Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
Help idk what to do
I need to stop procrastinating on doing stuff in Sky
but
next season quest will have major story stuff attached to it for me
and idk what should happen
and believe it or not, I would rather not torture the good guys too much
but my only idea so far is sacrificing a character, in which case I'd obviously rather make a new character to sacrifice and hopefully keep safe somehow?
but making a new character would mean I'd have to procrastinate even MORE to MAKE the character first
which wouldn't solve anything
and while I could come back later not for the quest, that'd also be dumb to do IMO
andjust
please help me figure out what to do
Help idk what to do
I need to stop procrastinating on doing stuff in Sky
but
next season quest will have major story stuff attached to it for me
and idk what should happen
and believe it or not, I would rather not torture the good guys too much
but my only idea so far is sacrificing a character, in which case I'd obviously rather make a new character to sacrifice and hopefully keep safe somehow?
but making a new character would mean I'd have to procrastinate even MORE to MAKE the character first
which wouldn't solve anything
and while I could come back later not for the quest, that'd also be dumb to do IMO
andjust
please help me figure out what to do
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
Sky COTL-?
Sky COTL-?
kGb1a.gif FR+3 dxz47.gif
[quote name="SabbaticalJester" date="2023-12-11 14:30:04" ] Sky COTL-? [/quote] ye sadly my character will suffer as I didn't have enough time left to wait and I need to get these things done ASAP right now well technically I could shove these notes into a comment as a concept but I don't wanna deal with having to come up with something else, this still fits into my story stuff well enough, and I waited long enough already
SabbaticalJester wrote on 2023-12-11 14:30:04:
Sky COTL-?
ye
sadly my character will suffer as I didn't have enough time left to wait and I need to get these things done ASAP right now
well technically I could shove these notes into a comment as a concept but I don't wanna deal with having to come up with something else, this still fits into my story stuff well enough, and I waited long enough already
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="HappyLittleSnek" date="2023-12-11 08:50:42" ] whehehehe [/quote] update stuff is no longer "whehehehe" I chipped my tooth
HappyLittleSnek wrote on 2023-12-11 08:50:42:
whehehehe
update stuff is no longer "whehehehe" I chipped my tooth
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
[quote name="HappyLittleSnek" date="2023-12-11 15:14:59" ] [quote name="HappyLittleSnek" date="2023-12-11 08:50:42" ] whehehehe [/quote] update stuff is no longer "whehehehe" I chipped my tooth [/quote] Oh no ;~ ;/ anyways can I get some extra votes on which name is everyone's favorite of these 12 feel free to choose one from each row, it's not required but if you want to then go ahead, it's mainly formatted like this for my own convenience Aerocia -- Duania -- Asellus -- Azha Aei -- Silvina -- Eulernia -- Lyrae Atria -- Eleion -- Agelleos -- Evival Integra -- Seeta -- Alvas -- Aludra
HappyLittleSnek wrote on 2023-12-11 15:14:59:
HappyLittleSnek wrote on 2023-12-11 08:50:42:
whehehehe
update stuff is no longer "whehehehe" I chipped my tooth
Oh no ;~ ;/

anyways can I get some extra votes on which name is everyone's favorite of these 12
feel free to choose one from each row, it's not required but if you want to then go ahead, it's mainly formatted like this for my own convenience
Aerocia -- Duania -- Asellus -- Azha

Aei -- Silvina -- Eulernia -- Lyrae

Atria -- Eleion -- Agelleos -- Evival

Integra -- Seeta -- Alvas -- Aludra
which famiar looks the most like a nervous little man its for fandragon purposes
which famiar looks the most like a nervous little man its for fandragon purposes
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
spotted pukasloth imo [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/2073.png[/img] just a little man full of nerves hes trying So Well to contain
spotted pukasloth imo
2073.png
just a little man full of nerves hes trying So Well to contain
spiral dragons my beloved
Wishlist
P9aWhak.pngq3Me7tJ.png 47kGAHG.png
6vXRkBW.pngEZFG3Mp.pngZxGbXMY.png
euawcWv.pngfGAMFvP.png57xpUjn.png
6TRSoEc.gif
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/77ae0fa12da78fa8366629c189d816e4/e32fd1f8d31221a2-32/s640x960/f00676eff4db05c0e3e1e74d0e358472248a57fd.gif[/img]
f00676eff4db05c0e3e1e74d0e358472248a57fd.gif
2099-spider-man-2099.gif
Im finally writing lore ahhhh
Im finally writing lore ahhhh
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes