Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Game Repeatedly Crashing / Freezing
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
I'm having the same issue. [emoji=tundra deadpan size=2]
I'm having the same issue.
I've had this issue for the past week. Any time I open a link to another FR page in a new tab from an FR page, it wont load. If I open the link in the tab I'm using, it usually works but the tab lags eventually and either no buttons work or it goes dark. It also crashes different tabs randomly.
A friend of mine (@/Amanta) hasn't been able to open FR at all this week until this morning because the site wouldn't load at all.
edit: I use Chrome/desktop.
I've had this issue for the past week. Any time I open a link to another FR page in a new tab from an FR page, it wont load. If I open the link in the tab I'm using, it usually works but the tab lags eventually and either no buttons work or it goes dark. It also crashes different tabs randomly.
A friend of mine (@/Amanta) hasn't been able to open FR at all this week until this morning because the site wouldn't load at all.
edit: I use Chrome/desktop.
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
Still happening. Chrome and adobe ads, cannot play on site.
Still happening. Chrome and adobe ads, cannot play on site.
BkIPCfy.jpg
Just had this for the past 2 days, so far no issue on Mobile but as soon as I try on my PC or Laptop, the website crashes. Without counting all the random lags that have been occurring recently also, sometimes the loading takes 30 seconds per page!
Please tell me there's a way to fix this!
Just had this for the past 2 days, so far no issue on Mobile but as soon as I try on my PC or Laptop, the website crashes. Without counting all the random lags that have been occurring recently also, sometimes the loading takes 30 seconds per page!
Please tell me there's a way to fix this!
YaLh2Os.png
just coming here to express my frustration. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1105364189423349831/1184364985611190352/Screenshot_2023-12-13_002235.png[/img] horrible adobe ad. the site only works on my mobile browser which blocks trackers.
just coming here to express my frustration.
Screenshot_2023-12-13_002235.png
horrible adobe ad. the site only works on my mobile browser which blocks trackers.
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
I’m glad I found this thread because I’ve been having this issue as well! I use Chrome, and I received the same “Page Unresponsive” pop-ups as other Chrome users have shown. However I don’t have this issue using the mobile browser version of Chrome, I use an iPhone sometimes to check on my dragons.

EDIT: I just got two Adobe ads back to back and my page didn't crash! Yipee!!
I’m glad I found this thread because I’ve been having this issue as well! I use Chrome, and I received the same “Page Unresponsive” pop-ups as other Chrome users have shown. However I don’t have this issue using the mobile browser version of Chrome, I use an iPhone sometimes to check on my dragons.

EDIT: I just got two Adobe ads back to back and my page didn't crash! Yipee!!
64954387_AIEPiFil0s554z8.png 64954420_qTKsQ0ODL0RV3VA.gif64954387_AIEPiFil0s554z8.png
       meat/they/it | fr +3     
Wanted to bring this back up, I'm still having (less, but still there) the occasional Adobe advertisement causing freezing. It's a bit frustrating, but I'm happy that it's at least less! If it helps, the main ads I notice when the site freezes is the Jaguar Adobe ad and the Orange/Peach Adobe ad.

Edit:
I lied. It's not less. Perhaps I've jinxed it: I've had a count of 7 crashes in the last 5 minutes or so all caused by an assortment of Adobe ads.
Wanted to bring this back up, I'm still having (less, but still there) the occasional Adobe advertisement causing freezing. It's a bit frustrating, but I'm happy that it's at least less! If it helps, the main ads I notice when the site freezes is the Jaguar Adobe ad and the Orange/Peach Adobe ad.

Edit:
I lied. It's not less. Perhaps I've jinxed it: I've had a count of 7 crashes in the last 5 minutes or so all caused by an assortment of Adobe ads.
cDDSaqc.png
Having this issue so bad this morning, I can't use the site at all without an adblocker. I couldn't even see what the ads were as they hadn't properly loaded yet.
Having this issue so bad this morning, I can't use the site at all without an adblocker. I couldn't even see what the ads were as they hadn't properly loaded yet.
Glad to hear the staff has reported these ads but boy I wish the ad service would get on it quicker. It's so impossible to use the site right now :(
Glad to hear the staff has reported these ads but boy I wish the ad service would get on it quicker. It's so impossible to use the site right now :(
CLljvdp.png
Yeah, today seems to be just as bad as the first day, can't even use the site do to every second page being an adobe ad
Yeah, today seems to be just as bad as the first day, can't even use the site do to every second page being an adobe ad
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25