Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Hunger Games December 2023 (Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@WickedHeart

It appears that you joined while I was writing the post, which was over the span of a few hours because I also set up and ran the simulation.

@Sonagon

That also means that Fuge will be stuck with his baby photo for the whole Games, sorry.
@WickedHeart

It appears that you joined while I was writing the post, which was over the span of a few hours because I also set up and ran the simulation.

@Sonagon

That also means that Fuge will be stuck with his baby photo for the whole Games, sorry.
LENdbij.png
Good luck to all!
Good luck to all!
Ooooh!!! Good luck to all!
Ooooh!!! Good luck to all!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh no that’s fine with me! I think it’d be rather amusing to see baby Fuge participating :)
Oh no that’s fine with me! I think it’d be rather amusing to see baby Fuge participating :)
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
Good luck!
Good luck!
fhL4EEQ.png
jgeciGJ.png
G976jQG.png
bIcdn3S.png
l3R7Ulc.png
good luck people

May the odds be ever in your favor (:
good luck people

May the odds be ever in your favor (:
bYt72YT.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngzKTvGe0.png
h3pYUy6.png
73vKFNE.png6JxFimx.png
Redesigning signature sorry for the mess
@SockPuppet010 uhhhh I hate to say this but looks like Saffron & Hunger's images are still switched on the first page, idk if that's out of date but otherwise... yeah, uh, wrong names and pronouns. You already ran the sim so not suggesting you re-run it for that, just a heads up, welp.
@SockPuppet010 uhhhh I hate to say this but looks like Saffron & Hunger's images are still switched on the first page, idk if that's out of date but otherwise... yeah, uh, wrong names and pronouns. You already ran the sim so not suggesting you re-run it for that, just a heads up, welp.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Beatoriche

Well that makes four times that I have forgotten to fix that; when you first pointed it out, when I double checked everyone was in the right order for me to put in the simulation, when I actually did put them in the simulation (and got them the right way around), and then when I filtered through all the tributes and the names in the pinglist to work out who was missing. I swear to the Plaguemama that I fixed it the first time, but apparently not. It should be fixed now.
@Beatoriche

Well that makes four times that I have forgotten to fix that; when you first pointed it out, when I double checked everyone was in the right order for me to put in the simulation, when I actually did put them in the simulation (and got them the right way around), and then when I filtered through all the tributes and the names in the pinglist to work out who was missing. I swear to the Plaguemama that I fixed it the first time, but apparently not. It should be fixed now.
LENdbij.png
@Dartist @Theropodas @Ebonymoon @Islet @pinglist-14040 The tributes are hoist into the arena once more, wings bound, trackers injected, and sweat glands working overtime. A new arena constructed just for them falls around the Cornucopia. Surrounding the central area was a light forest in full bloom, but everything about it came off a bit... odd. Each tock of the countdown sends each tribute's heart rate up a pace. [i]10... 9... 8...[/i] This is the Bloodbath. Although, the Bloodbaths of these games are never particularly bloody as most of the tributes have too much sense than to fight over the limited supplies that were specifically placed there for them to fight over. [i]3... 2... 1...[/i] The starting horn screams, knocking some dragons off their podiums. Those with enough sense to run fro their lives this year are [b]Murasaki, Glacier, Zagreus, Ichor, Saffron, Foliar, Penny, Hiraeth, Clay[/b] and [b]Hunger[/b]. [b]Soldier[/b] screams "ATTAaAAAACK!" and intends to charge into the Cornucopia, but he misses it and storms into the treeline on the opposite side because he can't see past his helmet. [b]Laurel[/b] intended to run away with everyone else, but he happens to have a backpack right in front of his podium, so how could he resist? He snatches the bag and turns tail, not noticing how weightless it is. While [b]Penny[/b] thinks she'll survive by running, [b]Foliar[/b] has other plans. She chases her down and bashes her face in with a rock. [b]Miles[/b] gets as close to the Cornucopia as his will can take him, he grabs a sickle off the ground and flees in terror. He escapes, running past [b]Zagreus[/b] as he too gets away with a lighter and a small spool of rope. [b]Idalia, Starfall, Blizzard[/b] and [b]Petra[/b] are the first to actually get inside the Cornucopia. [b]Idalia[/b] grabs a sword and holds everyone at sword-point to get out. The only thing [b]Blizzard[/b] can grab is a first aid kit. [b]Petra[/b] grabs some sais. [b]Starfall[/b] is too small to carry any of the full backpacks, so star grabs the lightest one she can find and makes of with not, unaware that it only contains a claw-full of rare coins. [b]Alexei[/b] gets in next and grabs as many throwing knives as his little arms can carry. [b]Chrysochus[/b] slips a trident of the rack and gets out of there. [b]Kurama[/b] shuts the crate full of food rations and takes the whole thing with him, while [b]Nettlebane[/b] only grabs some rope and a lighter. He goes for a second helping of rope, but [b]Fuge[/b] gets to it first. [b]Bird[/b] hesitates too long while deciding what to take, so [b]Fuge[/b] takes her life. With the rope. with that, the dust clears and the surviving tributes are nowhere to be seen. The Games have begun, and may the odds ever be in your favour. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SQKD9bw.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Te0DURc.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ngpYgo1.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FwJdojg.jpg[/img][/center]
@Dartist @Theropodas @Ebonymoon @Islet

@The Hunger Games

The tributes are hoist into the arena once more, wings bound, trackers injected, and sweat glands working overtime. A new arena constructed just for them falls around the Cornucopia. Surrounding the central area was a light forest in full bloom, but everything about it came off a bit... odd.

Each tock of the countdown sends each tribute's heart rate up a pace.

10... 9... 8...

This is the Bloodbath. Although, the Bloodbaths of these games are never particularly bloody as most of the tributes have too much sense than to fight over the limited supplies that were specifically placed there for them to fight over.

3... 2... 1...

The starting horn screams, knocking some dragons off their podiums. Those with enough sense to run fro their lives this year are Murasaki, Glacier, Zagreus, Ichor, Saffron, Foliar, Penny, Hiraeth, Clay and Hunger.

Soldier screams "ATTAaAAAACK!" and intends to charge into the Cornucopia, but he misses it and storms into the treeline on the opposite side because he can't see past his helmet. Laurel intended to run away with everyone else, but he happens to have a backpack right in front of his podium, so how could he resist? He snatches the bag and turns tail, not noticing how weightless it is. While Penny thinks she'll survive by running, Foliar has other plans. She chases her down and bashes her face in with a rock.

Miles gets as close to the Cornucopia as his will can take him, he grabs a sickle off the ground and flees in terror. He escapes, running past Zagreus as he too gets away with a lighter and a small spool of rope. Idalia, Starfall, Blizzard and Petra are the first to actually get inside the Cornucopia. Idalia grabs a sword and holds everyone at sword-point to get out. The only thing Blizzard can grab is a first aid kit. Petra grabs some sais. Starfall is too small to carry any of the full backpacks, so star grabs the lightest one she can find and makes of with not, unaware that it only contains a claw-full of rare coins. Alexei gets in next and grabs as many throwing knives as his little arms can carry. Chrysochus slips a trident of the rack and gets out of there. Kurama shuts the crate full of food rations and takes the whole thing with him, while Nettlebane only grabs some rope and a lighter. He goes for a second helping of rope, but Fuge gets to it first. Bird hesitates too long while deciding what to take, so Fuge takes her life. With the rope.

with that, the dust clears and the surviving tributes are nowhere to be seen. The Games have begun, and may the odds ever be in your favour.
SQKD9bw.jpg
Te0DURc.jpg
ngpYgo1.jpg
FwJdojg.jpg
LENdbij.png
Oh wow Fuge, it’s only the first round, but you go girlie…!

I find it amusing how two of the baby dragons were the ones who made the first kills. Anyways sorry about Penny and Bird, RIP guys
Oh wow Fuge, it’s only the first round, but you go girlie…!

I find it amusing how two of the baby dragons were the ones who made the first kills. Anyways sorry about Penny and Bird, RIP guys
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16