Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Hunger Games December 2023 (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
[emoji=firework size=1] AND WE'RE OFF [emoji=firework size=1] [quote]This is the Bloodbath. Although, the Bloodbaths of these games are never particularly bloody as most of the tributes have too much sense than to fight over the limited supplies that were specifically placed there for them to fight over.[/quote] lmao yeah I'm glad we seem to be keeping up that lovely tradition here :') YES GOOD both [b]Saffron [/b]and [b]Hunger [/b]are being sensible, for now, that's a win for District--*checks*--Four! /highfives [b]KameTurtle [/b](that's the fishing district, right? appropriate for a Coatl--though also rather ironic for one that's a walking fire hazard :') Oof, F for [b]Penny[/b]. First blood o7 ...okay both of the hatchlings got kills right out of the gate, one of which was [i]strangling a full-derrière grown Imperial[/i]? Mather take the wheel I'm scared D: [quote][b]Soldier [/b]screams "ATTAaAAAACK!" and intends to charge into the Cornucopia, but he misses it and storms into the treeline on the opposite side because he can't see past his helmet.[/quote] it's these little bits that I live for okay also fff @SockPuppet010 I've got ADHD so I understand that feeling so well :') 'what do you mean I forgot to do The Thing? no I did The Thing when you reminded me the first time, I--no I have a [i]distinct memory of that fact[/i]--' but nope that email's still open in another tab, the litterbox is full and my cats offended, the pasta has long boiled over and I have no idea what that urgently blinking red light is even for SEND HELP
AND WE'RE OFF

Quote:
This is the Bloodbath. Although, the Bloodbaths of these games are never particularly bloody as most of the tributes have too much sense than to fight over the limited supplies that were specifically placed there for them to fight over.
lmao yeah I'm glad we seem to be keeping up that lovely tradition here :')

YES GOOD both Saffron and Hunger are being sensible, for now, that's a win for District--*checks*--Four! /highfives KameTurtle (that's the fishing district, right? appropriate for a Coatl--though also rather ironic for one that's a walking fire hazard :')

Oof, F for Penny. First blood o7

...okay both of the hatchlings got kills right out of the gate, one of which was strangling a full-derrière grown Imperial? Mather take the wheel I'm scared D:

Quote:
Soldier screams "ATTAaAAAACK!" and intends to charge into the Cornucopia, but he misses it and storms into the treeline on the opposite side because he can't see past his helmet.
it's these little bits that I live for okay

also fff @SockPuppet010 I've got ADHD so I understand that feeling so well :')
'what do you mean I forgot to do The Thing? no I did The Thing when you reminded me the first time, I--no I have a distinct memory of that fact--' but nope that email's still open in another tab, the litterbox is full and my cats offended, the pasta has long boiled over and I have no idea what that urgently blinking red light is even for SEND HELP
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Oof. Immediately gone.

Always hurts, but ah well. Such is the luck of the draw sometimes.
Oof. Immediately gone.

Always hurts, but ah well. Such is the luck of the draw sometimes.
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
[quote name="Beatoriche" date="2023-12-12 05:31:02" ] Oof, F for [b]Penny[/b]. First blood o7 ...okay both of the hatchlings got kills right out of the gate, one of which was [i]strangling a full-derrière grown Imperial[/i]? Mather take the wheel I'm scared D:[/quote] One strangled a full-grown Imperial. And the other used a rock that was probably about the same size as them to cave in the skull a full-grown wolfish Skydancer who is lored to be one of the [i]primary peacekeepers[/i] of my lair and the surrounding area...despite said lore not really being written anywhere... So it seems like someone might have spiked the hatchling food before the games...
Beatoriche wrote on 2023-12-12 05:31:02:
Oof, F for Penny. First blood o7

...okay both of the hatchlings got kills right out of the gate, one of which was strangling a full-derrière grown Imperial? Mather take the wheel I'm scared D:

One strangled a full-grown Imperial.

And the other used a rock that was probably about the same size as them to cave in the skull a full-grown wolfish Skydancer who is lored to be one of the primary peacekeepers of my lair and the surrounding area...despite said lore not really being written anywhere...

So it seems like someone might have spiked the hatchling food before the games...
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
The hatchlings are out for blood [emoji=mirror scared size=1] I like all the writing so far. Also good job Alexei!! We got weapons >:D!!! [quote]Soldier screams "ATTAaAAAACK!" and intends to charge into the Cornucopia, but he misses it and storms into the treeline on the opposite side because he can't see past his helmet.[/quote] ^ This is something he would probably do lol
The hatchlings are out for blood I like all the writing so far.

Also good job Alexei!! We got weapons >:D!!!
Quote:
Soldier screams "ATTAaAAAACK!" and intends to charge into the Cornucopia, but he misses it and storms into the treeline on the opposite side because he can't see past his helmet.

^ This is something he would probably do lol
ezgif-2-1605114a8c.gif
Whatttt, Foliar, what did you do... Did you just smash someone?! No, put that down, I looked away for just a second ;v;
Whatttt, Foliar, what did you do... Did you just smash someone?! No, put that down, I looked away for just a second ;v;
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Dartist @Theropodas @Ebonymoon @Islet @pinglist-14040 [b]Soldier[/b] keeps charging until he hits a tree, calls it a maggot, and spots [b]Foliar[/b]. He starts spouting incorrect Sun Tzu quotes at her and they team up to find 'the ememy team' even though The Hunger Games are a free for all and there are no teams. [b]Glacier[/b] immediately gets to work on sharpening branch into spears with a sharp rock. He was trying and failing to attach the rock to the end of a spear when [b]Nettlebane[/b] approaches him with the offer of an alliance. [b]Glacier[/b] at first turns him down, but [b]Nettlebane[/b] convinces him that he would survive long without his lighter. Elsewhere, [b]Bolkando[/b] seems to have gotten the furthest away from the Cornucopia, so as a reward, an unknown sponsor send him a pipe bomb kit. [b]Fuge[/b] has also pleased a sponsor with her actions this early in the Games, and is sent a medical kit. [b]Saffron[/b] begins to set fires everywhere he can, hoping to cause a blaze large enough to engulf most of the other tributes. While giggling maniacally, he hears a sickening click beneath his foot. He glances down to see that he has unfortunately stepped on a landmine. He blows up in a fiery explosion, lighting the rest of the woods in a wild blaze. The light summer breeze picks up into a gale and carries the flames across the land. [b]Hunger, Hiraeth, Clay[/b] and [b]Miles[/b] get caught in this blaze and run for their lives. [b]Miles[/b] foolishly climbs a tree to escape the heat, but eventually it's trunk burns through and collapses, sending [b]Miles[/b] to a fiery death. The rest keep running, [b]Clay[/b] falls and gets severely burned, but [b]Hiraeth[/b] diverts his path to go pick him up. He begs [b]Hiraeth[/b] to kill him, but he doesn't seem to hear. [b]Hunger[/b] reaches a river where [b]Ichor[/b] was already spear fishing with a stick forked into three prongs. [b]Ichor[/b] hadn't noticed the forest fire at first, but they both look up to see that it's still rapidly approaching, so they each high-tail it out of there. Meanwhile, [b]Laurel[/b] assaults [b]Blizzard[/b] for her first aid kit, but [b]Blizzard[/b] argues that the supplies inside will be no use to him without her, as only [b]Blizzard[/b] knows how to use them properly. This works, somehow. [b]Idalia[/b] uses her sword to make various carved wooden tools, she sets them down and gets up to stretch for a bit, which is when [b]Kurama[/b] swoops in to steal them. [b]Idalia[/b] sees this just in time to scare him away, causing him to drop some of her possessions, so at least she didn't lose everything. [b]Starfall[/b] has only now realised that her bag only contained collectable coins, completely useless for the Hunger Games. Or are they? She remembers something about falling coins being fatal, so star waits in a tree for another tribute to come along. That tribute is [b]Petra[/b], who was hunting. [b]Starfall[/b] throws a coin at her, enraging [b]Petra[/b] enough to chase her out of star's tree and through the underbrush for an hour. [b]Zagreus, Chrysochus, Murasaki[/b] and [b]Alexei[/b] also temporarily team up to hunt down and over power other tributes. They turn sly eyes to each other, attempting to silently organise a mutiny against one of their own, but non-verbal communication is too confusing for them and they can't decide on who to betray. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IdiG4Ti.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6OtEvlp.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fnFlua4.jpg[/img][/center]
@Dartist @Theropodas @Ebonymoon @Islet

@The Hunger Games

Soldier keeps charging until he hits a tree, calls it a maggot, and spots Foliar. He starts spouting incorrect Sun Tzu quotes at her and they team up to find 'the ememy team' even though The Hunger Games are a free for all and there are no teams. Glacier immediately gets to work on sharpening branch into spears with a sharp rock. He was trying and failing to attach the rock to the end of a spear when Nettlebane approaches him with the offer of an alliance. Glacier at first turns him down, but Nettlebane convinces him that he would survive long without his lighter. Elsewhere, Bolkando seems to have gotten the furthest away from the Cornucopia, so as a reward, an unknown sponsor send him a pipe bomb kit. Fuge has also pleased a sponsor with her actions this early in the Games, and is sent a medical kit. Saffron begins to set fires everywhere he can, hoping to cause a blaze large enough to engulf most of the other tributes. While giggling maniacally, he hears a sickening click beneath his foot. He glances down to see that he has unfortunately stepped on a landmine. He blows up in a fiery explosion, lighting the rest of the woods in a wild blaze. The light summer breeze picks up into a gale and carries the flames across the land. Hunger, Hiraeth, Clay and Miles get caught in this blaze and run for their lives. Miles foolishly climbs a tree to escape the heat, but eventually it's trunk burns through and collapses, sending Miles to a fiery death. The rest keep running, Clay falls and gets severely burned, but Hiraeth diverts his path to go pick him up. He begs Hiraeth to kill him, but he doesn't seem to hear. Hunger reaches a river where Ichor was already spear fishing with a stick forked into three prongs. Ichor hadn't noticed the forest fire at first, but they both look up to see that it's still rapidly approaching, so they each high-tail it out of there.

Meanwhile, Laurel assaults Blizzard for her first aid kit, but Blizzard argues that the supplies inside will be no use to him without her, as only Blizzard knows how to use them properly. This works, somehow. Idalia uses her sword to make various carved wooden tools, she sets them down and gets up to stretch for a bit, which is when Kurama swoops in to steal them. Idalia sees this just in time to scare him away, causing him to drop some of her possessions, so at least she didn't lose everything. Starfall has only now realised that her bag only contained collectable coins, completely useless for the Hunger Games. Or are they? She remembers something about falling coins being fatal, so star waits in a tree for another tribute to come along. That tribute is Petra, who was hunting. Starfall throws a coin at her, enraging Petra enough to chase her out of star's tree and through the underbrush for an hour. Zagreus, Chrysochus, Murasaki and Alexei also temporarily team up to hunt down and over power other tributes. They turn sly eyes to each other, attempting to silently organise a mutiny against one of their own, but non-verbal communication is too confusing for them and they can't decide on who to betray.
IdiG4Ti.jpg
6OtEvlp.jpg
fnFlua4.jpg
LENdbij.png
oof, rip to bird, penny, and miles! the hatchies really being murderous, it seems.

“non-verbal communication is too difficult for them and they can’t decide who to betray” YEAH that’s very fair lmao
oof, rip to bird, penny, and miles! the hatchies really being murderous, it seems.

“non-verbal communication is too difficult for them and they can’t decide who to betray” YEAH that’s very fair lmao
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
I mean sorry about Saffron, but their face in their pfp is like the perfect reaction to stepping on a landmine and it’s kind of cracking me up

Quote:
Fuge has also pleased a sponsor with her actions this early in the Games, and is sent a medical kit.
Yeah that action was really something, reversed “pick on someone your own size”

Sorry about Saffron and Miles, RIP! :(
I mean sorry about Saffron, but their face in their pfp is like the perfect reaction to stepping on a landmine and it’s kind of cracking me up

Quote:
Fuge has also pleased a sponsor with her actions this early in the Games, and is sent a medical kit.
Yeah that action was really something, reversed “pick on someone your own size”

Sorry about Saffron and Miles, RIP! :(
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
Deadly hatchlings, it seems! RIP to Saffron, Bird, Penny, and Miles </3
Deadly hatchlings, it seems! RIP to Saffron, Bird, Penny, and Miles </3
fhL4EEQ.png
jgeciGJ.png
G976jQG.png
bIcdn3S.png
l3R7Ulc.png
RIP Saffron and Miles. (I do have to agree tho, The face Saffron has fits too well gjfkjgfd). Beware the hatchlings!

Wonder who of those four is gonna get betrayed.
RIP Saffron and Miles. (I do have to agree tho, The face Saffron has fits too well gjfkjgfd). Beware the hatchlings!

Wonder who of those four is gonna get betrayed.
ezgif-2-1605114a8c.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16