Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2023 All Flight Event & Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
Is there something where you are just naturally talented? Even if you're not a natural, what activities do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?

I don't think I'm naturally talented at anything tbh but I do enjoy coding, drawing, and baking, all things I have practiced at and progressively improved at :)

Favorite Season Scry:
Summer Coast

A summer coast vacation scry
Is there something where you are just naturally talented? Even if you're not a natural, what activities do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?

I don't think I'm naturally talented at anything tbh but I do enjoy coding, drawing, and baking, all things I have practiced at and progressively improved at :)

Favorite Season Scry:
Summer Coast

A summer coast vacation scry
5iXiC8z.png
q9EEy5M.png
Np4NxIR.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote]Is there something where you are just naturally talented? Even if you're not a natural, what activities do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?[/quote] Might sound really odd, but I'm naturally really good at telling apart wild Mallard ducks, visually, auditorily and behaviourally. Though I'm best at telling apart the females visually. The first Mallard who I could tell apart, who started it all, I named May! ..hmmm wonder where my username comes from [emoji=spiral tongue size=2]
Quote:
Might sound really odd, but I'm naturally really good at telling apart wild Mallard ducks, visually, auditorily and behaviourally. Though I'm best at telling apart the females visually.
The first Mallard who I could tell apart, who started it all, I named May!
..hmmm wonder where my username comes from
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 k7p86mU.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png
rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
[quote]Is there something where you are just naturally talented? Even if you're not a natural, what activities do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?[/quote] I’m actually pretty talented at fibercrafts! I’ve been knitting since I was 8, and recently I taught myself to crochet amigurumis, and how to use a sewing machine so I can quilt. I haven’t finished my first blanket yet, but I’ve made a few coasters and ornaments so far!
Quote:

I’m actually pretty talented at fibercrafts! I’ve been knitting since I was 8, and recently I taught myself to crochet amigurumis, and how to use a sewing machine so I can quilt. I haven’t finished my first blanket yet, but I’ve made a few coasters and ornaments so far!
1f9fd30c72528ca831e1661d1c70fb1202c80a9a.png
Sunday's Quest:
Scry a dragon inspired by your favorite season and post it here!
a Spring-inspired scry of a Gaoler hatchling with Nature Primal eyes, Sable Boa, Mantis Daub, and Lavender Blossom

Sunday's Question:
What activities do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?

I like being creative, making things that one can eat or drink, or various non-edible/potable items (paper crafts, coloring with pens/markers/watercolor, embroidery, cosplay)
Sunday's Quest:
Scry a dragon inspired by your favorite season and post it here!
a Spring-inspired scry of a Gaoler hatchling with Nature Primal eyes, Sable Boa, Mantis Daub, and Lavender Blossom

Sunday's Question:
What activities do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?

I like being creative, making things that one can eat or drink, or various non-edible/potable items (paper crafts, coloring with pens/markers/watercolor, embroidery, cosplay)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
i feel like i'm pretty good at learning new languages and it's also something i enjoy doing in my spare time c: i also enjoy reading horror books and playing rpg adventure games.
i feel like i'm pretty good at learning new languages and it's also something i enjoy doing in my spare time c: i also enjoy reading horror books and playing rpg adventure games.
JrZGMGx.png
4SzSxLW.png
UqlBGwo.png
i love when tragedies are like “the love was there. it didnt change anything.
it didnt save anyone. there were just too many forces against it.
but it still matters that the love was there.”
keelah se'lai
In response to the question of the day: Of all things in my life I've had to work for, but if there's something I'm naturally talented at it's my ability to untie knots, especially in yarn/chain jewelry. Somehow I figure it out every time.
In response to the question of the day: Of all things in my life I've had to work for, but if there's something I'm naturally talented at it's my ability to untie knots, especially in yarn/chain jewelry. Somehow I figure it out every time.
Gpasq5f.png
Sunday Quest of the Day
Sunday Quest of the Day

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
[quote]Is there something where you are just naturally talented? Even if you're not a natural, what activities do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?[/quote] I'm good at and enjoy solving puzzles, especially puzzle games like Picross! I think I've sunk over 100 hours into various picross games on my Switch and Steam... Heading over to the Decorative Dragons event after this!
Quote:

I'm good at and enjoy solving puzzles, especially puzzle games like Picross! I think I've sunk over 100 hours into various picross games on my Switch and Steam...

Heading over to the Decorative Dragons event after this!
oCF41Q1.png
[quote]Is there something where you are just naturally talented? Even if you're not a natural, what activities do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?[/quote] A few of our headmates are talented at a couple things! Quarry is really good with spreadsheets, Rat is fantastic with art, and Reaver is good at video games.
Quote:

A few of our headmates are talented at a couple things! Quarry is really good with spreadsheets, Rat is fantastic with art, and Reaver is good at video games.
push hub
[quote]Is there something where you are just naturally talented? Even if you're not a natural, what activities do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?[/quote] Knitting came to me very easily, and I like doing it. Though my spare time is often spent on video games. (Today I got like 20 rows of my hat done, though!)
Quote:

Knitting came to me very easily, and I like doing it. Though my spare time is often spent on video games. (Today I got like 20 rows of my hat done, though!)
Button-Usagi-Right.png8VvjJ9p.pngLmUgyiV.png Tier 4 - Pair of ToucanButton-Usagi-Left.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35