Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] PWYW Cronch Art
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Cronch

Alright! Just let me know when you have an open spot and how much it would be for just a chibi/headshot of the character :D
@Cronch

Alright! Just let me know when you have an open spot and how much it would be for just a chibi/headshot of the character :D
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gif
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/j2fWNSnX/for-firnenfire.png[/img] Finished comm for Firnenfire! @pinglist-10972
for-firnenfire.png

Finished comm for Firnenfire!

@Cronch's Finished Art
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
@Cronch hello! it's been nearly a month, may I have an update on this?
@Cronch hello! it's been nearly a month, may I have an update on this?
@Celestriakle

Yes! So sorry about the long wait time. December had real life things happen that made it difficult to draw, and as you haven't made a payment yet I hadn't started on your comm yet.

Fortunately I have been starting to draw again, and am getting to your commission now! It will 100% be done before the 16th, I don't want it to get lost when the college semester starts again and I may lose track of it. Thank you for your patience.
@Celestriakle

Yes! So sorry about the long wait time. December had real life things happen that made it difficult to draw, and as you haven't made a payment yet I hadn't started on your comm yet.

Fortunately I have been starting to draw again, and am getting to your commission now! It will 100% be done before the 16th, I don't want it to get lost when the college semester starts again and I may lose track of it. Thank you for your patience.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
Excellent, thank you so much! Should I send payment?
Excellent, thank you so much! Should I send payment?
@Celestriakle Yes please, thank you. [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
@Celestriakle Yes please, thank you.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/HxyNrjNv/for-celestriakle.png[/img] Finished comm for Celestriakle! @pinglist-10972
for-celestriakle.png

Finished comm for Celestriakle!

@Cronch's Finished Art
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
Hello, hello! Once again opening the shop for orders. I've added another slot so we're at 3 again. I've also increased the base PWYW price. Hoping to get back into the groove of things after being in a bit of an art funk. Hope you are all having a good start to 2024! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1] @pinglist-4873
Hello, hello! Once again opening the shop for orders. I've added another slot so we're at 3 again. I've also increased the base PWYW price. Hoping to get back into the groove of things after being in a bit of an art funk. Hope you are all having a good start to 2024!

@Cronch's PWYW Art
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
Hiiiii, so I'm looking for art of anyone here except for Echo, Lunaria and Gordon and I'd be happy to pay in items (I have a lor of spares from fests) are there any items that you're particularly interested in?
Hiiiii, so I'm looking for art of anyone here except for Echo, Lunaria and Gordon and I'd be happy to pay in items (I have a lor of spares from fests) are there any items that you're particularly interested in?
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@BoatBud

I could draw Annie! I have to go through apparel I'm missing, but I missed out on most of the auras and charms and would be happy with those as payment at LAH! (The Light, Arcane, Fire and Nature auras especially.)
@BoatBud

I could draw Annie! I have to go through apparel I'm missing, but I missed out on most of the auras and charms and would be happy with those as payment at LAH! (The Light, Arcane, Fire and Nature auras especially.)
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11