Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] PWYW Cronch Art
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hello! Long time no see. I've had a busy past couple months between Art Fight and college, but I've opened up for 2 more slots with slightly raised prices. I'll be keeping my queue small to ensure I complete orders without it taking forever. I will also be moving towards using the new pinglist feature. You can subscribe to it here, or in the original post. Thank you for the support! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1] [pinglist=4873] @Jekra @Risshou
Hello! Long time no see. I've had a busy past couple months between Art Fight and college, but I've opened up for 2 more slots with slightly raised prices. I'll be keeping my queue small to ensure I complete orders without it taking forever.

I will also be moving towards using the new pinglist feature. You can subscribe to it here, or in the original post. Thank you for the support!

@Jekra @Risshou
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
Hey!! I'd love to order, but I'm at work rn, can I claim a slot and fill out a form when I get out? :)
Hey!! I'd love to order, but I'm at work rn, can I claim a slot and fill out a form when I get out? :)
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@Risshou Totally! I'll add you to the queue right now.
@Risshou Totally! I'll add you to the queue right now.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
Hey!! Sorry for the long wait on that ^^'

I was going to offer 195g + 50kt for anything of my dragon character phylax! if not I totally understand of course, thanks so much! :D
Hey!! Sorry for the long wait on that ^^'

I was going to offer 195g + 50kt for anything of my dragon character phylax! if not I totally understand of course, thanks so much! :D
@Risshou That works great for me! Phylax looks like they'll be a lot of fun to draw. [emoji=imperial happy size=1]
@Risshou That works great for me! Phylax looks like they'll be a lot of fun to draw.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
Hello!

Do you have a specific list of items that you're missing from 2019-2022? I should have extra copies of pretty much everything & I'd love to commission you with them^^
Hello!

Do you have a specific list of items that you're missing from 2019-2022? I should have extra copies of pretty much everything & I'd love to commission you with them^^
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Awesome, I'll send it over CR so you can accept whenever you want! I'm super excited to get another piece from you, thank you so much! :D
Awesome, I'll send it over CR so you can accept whenever you want! I'm super excited to get another piece from you, thank you so much! :D
@BoatBud Sorry about the late reply! I had to take a bit to go through what I have. In the future I'll get to finishing my wishlist so I can keep organized with what I'm missng. I'm listing what I already own from those festivals. If you have anything that's not there, I'd be happy to take it! Apparel Owned: [item=glitterfreeze halo] [item=fathomseer halo] [item=fathomseer spirit jug] [item=gladegift garlands] [item=brightshine raiments] [item=standard of the lightweaver] [item=thundercrack cogspanner] [item=standard of the stormcathcer] [item=flameforger crucible] [item=standard of the flamecaller] [item=starfall crystalcloak] [item=riot hazebeacon] [item=standard of the plaguebringer] [item=boneyard bard] [item=ice charm] [item=plague aura] Familiars Owned: [item=glitterfreeze ambassador] [item=murkmith ambassador] [item=aerborne ambassador] [item=fathomsearch ambassador] [item=gladegift ambassador] [item=sundial gem guardian] [item=highland gem guardian] [item=emberglow gem guardian] [item=crystalspine gem guardian] [item=contagion gem guardian]
@BoatBud Sorry about the late reply! I had to take a bit to go through what I have. In the future I'll get to finishing my wishlist so I can keep organized with what I'm missng.

I'm listing what I already own from those festivals. If you have anything that's not there, I'd be happy to take it!

Apparel Owned:
Glitterfreeze Halo Gladegift Garlands Brightshine Raiments Standard of the Lightweaver Thundercrack Cogspanner Flameforger Crucible Standard of the Flamecaller Starfall Crystalcloak Riot Hazebeacon Standard of the Plaguebringer Boneyard Bard Plague Aura

Familiars Owned:
Glitterfreeze Ambassador Aerborne Ambassador Fathomsearch Ambassador Gladegift Ambassador Sundial Gem Guardian Highland Gem Guardian Emberglow Gem Guardian Crystalspine Gem Guardian Contagion Gem Guardian
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
@cronch heya! i can offer [item=Voltaic Halo] (currently 349g LAH) for some art of this guy if that interests you at all? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71926211][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719263/71926211_350.png[/img][/url] has art in bio and some personal art in my forum sig as well to work off!
@cronch
heya! i can offer Voltaic Halo (currently 349g LAH)
for some art of this guy if that interests you at all? 71926211_350.png

has art in bio and some personal art in my forum sig as well to work off!
BjJMHgE.png
Here's the link to my toyhouse! I'm looking for art of anyone but Gabe, so whoever tickles your fancy apart from him, feel free to draw^^

I'll send you a cr in a sec!
Here's the link to my toyhouse! I'm looking for art of anyone but Gabe, so whoever tickles your fancy apart from him, feel free to draw^^

I'll send you a cr in a sec!
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network