Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ON BREAK] Triwatphen's Art Sales ~
1 2 3 4 5
bump
bump
LfB62WQ.pngotSBwJb.pngd4m1GcP.png
Hello!

I was wondering if you'd be up to do another flat-colored headshot of the second character (Diarmuid) I suggested last time I was here, and if you were interested in anything else shown in these screenshots-- minus the Aberration scroll that I already gave you. ^_^ I also have like 262g on my person, so! Just let me know what's up! :3

EDIT: I bought a dream dragon so the gem amount is no longer accurate, but I'm sure I'll have more gems by the time you see this. ^_^; Sorry! I can also always offer the stuff in my hoard, though!
Hello!

I was wondering if you'd be up to do another flat-colored headshot of the second character (Diarmuid) I suggested last time I was here, and if you were interested in anything else shown in these screenshots-- minus the Aberration scroll that I already gave you. ^_^ I also have like 262g on my person, so! Just let me know what's up! :3

EDIT: I bought a dream dragon so the gem amount is no longer accurate, but I'm sure I'll have more gems by the time you see this. ^_^; Sorry! I can also always offer the stuff in my hoard, though!
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@Vicquemare sorry for the long turnaround, some irl stuff came up out of nowhere. Hope you like it! I kind of latched onto Dahlia liking soda and ran with that HAHA [url=https://i.imgur.com/q7xkQhp.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/GKcCeSn.png[/img][/url]
@Vicquemare sorry for the long turnaround, some irl stuff came up out of nowhere.

Hope you like it! I kind of latched onto Dahlia liking soda and ran with that HAHA

GKcCeSn.png
@galaxychilde sorry for not replying, some stuff irl came up OTL unfortunately I'm about to head into a 10 day game jam so I won't be able to work on a commission, I'll come back when it's over and if you're still interested we can talk about a second commission :D
@galaxychilde sorry for not replying, some stuff irl came up OTL unfortunately I'm about to head into a 10 day game jam so I won't be able to work on a commission, I'll come back when it's over and if you're still interested we can talk about a second commission :D
hey that's okay! i don't have a ton of gems rn anyway so this works out perfectly!

take your time, enjoy life, and i'll message you when i'm interested! :)
hey that's okay! i don't have a ton of gems rn anyway so this works out perfectly!

take your time, enjoy life, and i'll message you when i'm interested! :)
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@Triwatphen AWW OMG YEAH THATS PERFECT :D THANK YOU SO MUCH WAHHH
@Triwatphen AWW OMG YEAH THATS PERFECT :D THANK YOU SO MUCH WAHHH