Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I'm making music for the coliseum
3 years ago when I was a sophomore in high school, I started making music for the coliseum because I needed inspiration for my music creations. I stopped a few months in because I wanted to focus on other hobbies. Here's the original thread.

Anyway, my college winter break is coming up and I've been wanting to get back into music production. I don't really have that many song ideas, so I've been wanting to get back into making music for FR. So far, my plan is to remaster songs I've previously made, as well as taking in requests for my next song. I've already made a remaster for Woodland Path, which will be released this weekend. Next in line will be the song I made for Crystal Pools, because I feel that it's the worst song I've ever made. I'm also gonna make slight changes to 'Swamplands', which is the song I made for The Mire, and to 'Blooming Grove'. After that, I'll start taking suggestions for the music I'll make next.

Here's a list of the music I've made so far for FR:

Snow Forest (Boreal Woods)
The Graveyard (Ghostlight Ruins)
Swamplands (The Mire)
Blooming Grove
Swimming at the Speed of Sound (Redrock Cove)
Starfall Arena (Arena)
You Only Live Once (Training Fields)
Crystal Pools
Woodland Path

So my question for all of you is, which coliseum venue should I make music next? I'll be drawing suggestions out of a hat, so if more people request a certain venue, the more likely I'll do it. Also, making electronic music is a long process, so it usually takes me 4-10 hours to make one song. I plan on going on hiking trips during my winter break, as well as playing ARK: Survival Ascended, so it might take a few days for music to be released. Anyway, please reply to this post on which coliseum venue I should make music for!

P.S. Please only make one request at a time! This is so that each vote is fair :)
3 years ago when I was a sophomore in high school, I started making music for the coliseum because I needed inspiration for my music creations. I stopped a few months in because I wanted to focus on other hobbies. Here's the original thread.

Anyway, my college winter break is coming up and I've been wanting to get back into music production. I don't really have that many song ideas, so I've been wanting to get back into making music for FR. So far, my plan is to remaster songs I've previously made, as well as taking in requests for my next song. I've already made a remaster for Woodland Path, which will be released this weekend. Next in line will be the song I made for Crystal Pools, because I feel that it's the worst song I've ever made. I'm also gonna make slight changes to 'Swamplands', which is the song I made for The Mire, and to 'Blooming Grove'. After that, I'll start taking suggestions for the music I'll make next.

Here's a list of the music I've made so far for FR:

Snow Forest (Boreal Woods)
The Graveyard (Ghostlight Ruins)
Swamplands (The Mire)
Blooming Grove
Swimming at the Speed of Sound (Redrock Cove)
Starfall Arena (Arena)
You Only Live Once (Training Fields)
Crystal Pools
Woodland Path

So my question for all of you is, which coliseum venue should I make music next? I'll be drawing suggestions out of a hat, so if more people request a certain venue, the more likely I'll do it. Also, making electronic music is a long process, so it usually takes me 4-10 hours to make one song. I plan on going on hiking trips during my winter break, as well as playing ARK: Survival Ascended, so it might take a few days for music to be released. Anyway, please reply to this post on which coliseum venue I should make music for!

P.S. Please only make one request at a time! This is so that each vote is fair :)
I'll bump this tomorrow morning if no one responds

Also coliseum menu music is fair game for suggestions!
I'll bump this tomorrow morning if no one responds

Also coliseum menu music is fair game for suggestions!
This is fantastic, I'll be looking for my headphones right away and enjoying them!

Wow! They're all so great!I really like blooming glove.
The coliseum menu is a great option, but I would also nominate the forgotten cave!
This is fantastic, I'll be looking for my headphones right away and enjoying them!

The coliseum menu is a great option, but I would also nominate the forgotten cave!
90574687.png Check the BIG ARTIST ;>
Oooh, could you do one for the golem workshop or the mire? I play there a lot and have always thought about how nice it'd be to have a soundtrack while I'm grinding

Choose whichever one of those venues appeals to you more for when you draw from a hat
Oooh, could you do one for the golem workshop or the mire? I play there a lot and have always thought about how nice it'd be to have a soundtrack while I'm grinding

Choose whichever one of those venues appeals to you more for when you draw from a hat
BVCmGQj.png
[quote name="WhiteFlames" date="2023-12-07 22:00:00" ] This is fantastic, I'll be looking for my headphones right away and enjoying them! Wow! They're all so great!I really like blooming glove. The coliseum menu is a great option, but I would also nominate the forgotten cave! [/quote] Howdy! Sorry for replying 2 days later xD I've had exams lately. I'm glad you enjoyed Blooming Grove. A lot of people liked it when I released it. So I might actually do the menu music first just because I came up with an idea that I think would go good with it. Then I'll fix Crystal Pools, the Mire, etc.. Thanks for suggesting! @kwozmotis So I'm actually planning on 'fixing' the song I already made for the Mire. It'll take not even 5 minutes because I just want to change the percussion samples. The song I already made for Mire is up on the top post, feel free to listen to it :) and yeah I agree, having a soundtrack for coliseum would be sooo nice xD
WhiteFlames wrote on 2023-12-07 22:00:00:

Howdy! Sorry for replying 2 days later xD I've had exams lately. I'm glad you enjoyed Blooming Grove. A lot of people liked it when I released it. So I might actually do the menu music first just because I came up with an idea that I think would go good with it. Then I'll fix Crystal Pools, the Mire, etc.. Thanks for suggesting!

@kwozmotis So I'm actually planning on 'fixing' the song I already made for the Mire. It'll take not even 5 minutes because I just want to change the percussion samples. The song I already made for Mire is up on the top post, feel free to listen to it :) and yeah I agree, having a soundtrack for coliseum would be sooo nice xD
Omg, your mire song is lovely!

Like the beginning part the most :)
Omg, your mire song is lovely!

Like the beginning part the most :)
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I love your mire song !!!
I love your mire song !!!
dlPR7wK.png