Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2023
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
Fishmas has brought us wonderful new items!
Fishmas has brought us wonderful new items!
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
do the drops feel a little low for anyone else? I usually expect to see a fish item to drop every other battle, but this time I went like 10-20 battles without a singe drop.

Maybe it's just bad rng on my end.
do the drops feel a little low for anyone else? I usually expect to see a fish item to drop every other battle, but this time I went like 10-20 battles without a singe drop.

Maybe it's just bad rng on my end.
WOOO! umbrella accs lets go!
WOOO! umbrella accs lets go!
CBlQSDO.png
FISH! THE UMBRELLAS! I LOVE

Small complaint though, I'm not sure the umbrella should be going over bogsneak f's backfin? It makes it look like the dragon is awkwardly wearing it like a hat
I have been corrcted, bogsneak f's just have weird wing placement

Small complaint though, I'm not sure the umbrella should be going over bogsneak f's backfin? It makes it look like the dragon is awkwardly wearing it like a hat
I have been corrcted, bogsneak f's just have weird wing placement
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
Umbrellas,yippee!!
Cool new familiars,too.
Umbrellas,yippee!!
Cool new familiars,too.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
:D We love the Narwins. They're so creepy with their tiny thumbs.
:D We love the Narwins. They're so creepy with their tiny thumbs.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Saturnpunk" date="2023-12-07 06:40:24" ] FISH! THE UMBRELLAS! I LOVE Small complaint though, I'm not sure the umbrella should be going over bogsneak f's backfin? It makes it look like the dragon is awkwardly wearing it like a hat [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=53577&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/quote] I am sorry for this revelation, but the "backfin" is the wing of the dragon. Female Bogs only have one headfin on the artwork.
Saturnpunk wrote on 2023-12-07 06:40:24:

dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=53577&xt=dressing.png

I am sorry for this revelation, but the "backfin" is the wing of the dragon. Female Bogs only have one headfin on the artwork.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
fish time
fish time
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
@twinsaii @apfelobst ah, didn't know that. Ambiguous fin placement claims another victim. Just looked off when I looked at it for the first time
@twinsaii @apfelobst ah, didn't know that. Ambiguous fin placement claims another victim. Just looked off when I looked at it for the first time
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
Love the umbrellas, how whimsical! :D

Happy fishmas everyone!
Love the umbrellas, how whimsical! :D

Happy fishmas everyone!
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35