Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon ponds - Full
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Aavinox I am so very late with this edit I'm so sorry minor family emergency happened.

- Dragon/s: (Scries of the boy + his outfit)
Lightning Lad
Lightning Lad

- Order type: Complex
- Payment type: Gems
- Addons: The Will O' Wisp and Bio-lum pond please!
- Requested line changes: N/A
- Notes: The full trailing storm isn't necessary! If it's simpler, just an impression of lightning around him works for me :D

And is there any way to get the rocks closer to a neutral/greyer colour or the water more cyan? If not I totally understand!
@Aavinox I am so very late with this edit I'm so sorry minor family emergency happened.

- Dragon/s: (Scries of the boy + his outfit)
Lightning Lad
Lightning Lad

- Order type: Complex
- Payment type: Gems
- Addons: The Will O' Wisp and Bio-lum pond please!
- Requested line changes: N/A
- Notes: The full trailing storm isn't necessary! If it's simpler, just an impression of lightning around him works for me :D

And is there any way to get the rocks closer to a neutral/greyer colour or the water more cyan? If not I totally understand!
A cursed place echoes in the depths of the Starwood Strand...
those who dare tread it's grounds are too foolish to know better,
or desperate enough to have no other choice.

Be wary, traveler, lest you be lost amongst their number.
@ApocalypseNyx

Heya!

I can hold the slot for you no worries! I will be in bed by the time that you send it over so I will grab it all tomorrow to offically set the slot as yours but just update your post with it when you are able and I will mark the slot taken for you <3
@ApocalypseNyx

Heya!

I can hold the slot for you no worries! I will be in bed by the time that you send it over so I will grab it all tomorrow to offically set the slot as yours but just update your post with it when you are able and I will mark the slot taken for you <3
INNIwp8.png
Hello I would love to claim one! - Dragon/s: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90713942][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907140/90713942_350.png[/img][/url] - Order type: Simple - Payment type: gems - Addons: Candles, bio lume - Notes:
Hello I would love to claim one!

- Dragon/s: 90713942_350.png
- Order type: Simple
- Payment type: gems
- Addons: Candles, bio lume
- Notes:
banners-dragons3-NEW_LEFT.pngbanners-dragons3-NEW_RIGHT.png
is there still a simple spot available ? if so could I get this boy done? Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55918149][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/559182/55918149_350.png[/img][/url] Order type: Simple Payment type: gems Addons: Moss, biolume and the blep facial expression
is there still a simple spot available ? if so could I get this boy done?
Dragon:
55918149_350.png
Order type: Simple
Payment type: gems
Addons: Moss, biolume and the blep facial expression
The Hatchery Masterlisttumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.pngWishlist!~
@ApocalypseNyx

No worries! I am late to getting back to people aswell haha
As for the rocks/water I can see what I can do but because I did the background as a painting with the intention of not editing it at all I cannot promise anything but I will give it a go for you!

Everything else looks good though, I don't mind doing the clouds if you want them? they are not difficult to do imo!

If you could send the 1800g via a 1 way cr please I will get started asap for you! Thank you xx

@RebelRai

No problem! Such a pretty dragon!
Thats all just fine If you could send the 300g via a 1 way cr please I will get started asap for you! Thank you xx

@rascal2002

There is still a slot! and it's all yours :3
I can get the cutie done for you no worries If you could send the 300g via a 1 way cr please I will get started asap for you! Thank you xx
@ApocalypseNyx

No worries! I am late to getting back to people aswell haha
As for the rocks/water I can see what I can do but because I did the background as a painting with the intention of not editing it at all I cannot promise anything but I will give it a go for you!

Everything else looks good though, I don't mind doing the clouds if you want them? they are not difficult to do imo!

If you could send the 1800g via a 1 way cr please I will get started asap for you! Thank you xx

@RebelRai

No problem! Such a pretty dragon!
Thats all just fine If you could send the 300g via a 1 way cr please I will get started asap for you! Thank you xx

@rascal2002

There is still a slot! and it's all yours :3
I can get the cutie done for you no worries If you could send the 300g via a 1 way cr please I will get started asap for you! Thank you xx
INNIwp8.png
Hello @Aavinox! Your ponds are so pretty!
I have a question, maybe you already wrote something about it, but I didn’t see it. Maybe I just overlooked it haha, it's kinda 2 am for me

Do you plan to make an undertide base?

I'm project-breeding a subspecies right now (it's going slower than I'd like but whatever) and I'd love to use a pond for the forum post! When I make it!
I'm not sure if the undertide would lay on the stones, or be in the pond with the head resting on the stone, but if you draw a base, I'm sure it'll look great however you go about it!
Hello @Aavinox! Your ponds are so pretty!
I have a question, maybe you already wrote something about it, but I didn’t see it. Maybe I just overlooked it haha, it's kinda 2 am for me

Do you plan to make an undertide base?

I'm project-breeding a subspecies right now (it's going slower than I'd like but whatever) and I'd love to use a pond for the forum post! When I make it!
I'm not sure if the undertide would lay on the stones, or be in the pond with the head resting on the stone, but if you draw a base, I'm sure it'll look great however you go about it!
TtDHGE5.png:)

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

:)0aVfpdr.png

@inkyAmphitere

Heya! Apologies for the really late reply!

Short answer: I hope to at some point have every single breed and it is something I plan to work on this year :D

Long answer: Yes but I have no idea when or in the order they will be completed/released at this moment. I have the veil one ready now and a few more in the late stages of being ready. Undertides are one of the ones I have yet to touch unfortunately but I prioritse ones asked after so I will move UT's closer to the top for you!

That sounds like a really fun idea though! I look forward to seeing it :D I don't know how the base will look yet, both of those are good ideas but for breed clarity and being able to see the whole dragon it may end up being a magic floaty undertide (Or underwater pond?) Just depends on how sketching goes haha

If you are still interested then just add yourself to this new bases pinglist and I will ping it/you when any new base is done and eventually it will be the undertides Xx
@inkyAmphitere

Heya! Apologies for the really late reply!

Short answer: I hope to at some point have every single breed and it is something I plan to work on this year :D

Long answer: Yes but I have no idea when or in the order they will be completed/released at this moment. I have the veil one ready now and a few more in the late stages of being ready. Undertides are one of the ones I have yet to touch unfortunately but I prioritse ones asked after so I will move UT's closer to the top for you!

That sounds like a really fun idea though! I look forward to seeing it :D I don't know how the base will look yet, both of those are good ideas but for breed clarity and being able to see the whole dragon it may end up being a magic floaty undertide (Or underwater pond?) Just depends on how sketching goes haha

If you are still interested then just add yourself to this new bases pinglist and I will ping it/you when any new base is done and eventually it will be the undertides Xx
INNIwp8.png
Awesome, thanks so much for the answer! I'll subscribe then :D
Awesome, thanks so much for the answer! I'll subscribe then :D
TtDHGE5.png:)

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

:)0aVfpdr.png

[center][color=#696969][font=century][size=5] [b]Slot opening![/b] 3 slots total [/size][/font][/color][/center] Heya all! I am open a set of 3 slots this time as I have a whole week holiday off work. I have both slots for this shop AND [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3117608]2 more slots in my art shop open[/url][/b] while I have the free time to get alot of art done :D All info on front page as always! I also while cleaning my files up actually found the og files for the original ponds! and as I missed having them around I am un-retireing them for their original cost of 200g/kt but they will not include skins/apparel and are unlikely to get more breeds at this time. They can have any add on that the new ponds have or have some created as always. We have Coatls, Imps and Guardians in the legacy :) [center] [img]https://file.garden/ZTA5tMDJt13euhdq/Small%20ponds/Imps/Rosoidela%20Mars.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZTA5tMDJt13euhdq/Small%20ponds/Guardians/Esme%20Eventide.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZTA5tMDJt13euhdq/Small%20ponds/Coatls/Androidpuppyface%20Quince.png[/img][/center] [center]Big ponds also have veils now! (And undertide sketch is in the works)[/center] [center][img]https://file.garden/ZTA5tMDJt13euhdq/Ponds/Veils/Veilspun%20pond.png[/img][/center] [center]@pinglist-223 @pinglist-238[/center]

Slot opening! 3 slots total

Heya all! I am open a set of 3 slots this time as I have a whole week holiday off work. I have both slots for this shop AND 2 more slots in my art shop open while I have the free time to get alot of art done :D All info on front page as always!

I also while cleaning my files up actually found the og files for the original ponds! and as I missed having them around I am un-retireing them for their original cost of 200g/kt but they will not include skins/apparel and are unlikely to get more breeds at this time. They can have any add on that the new ponds have or have some created as always.

We have Coatls, Imps and Guardians in the legacy :)
Rosoidela%20Mars.png
Esme%20Eventide.png
Androidpuppyface%20Quince.png
Big ponds also have veils now! (And undertide sketch is in the works)
Veilspun%20pond.png
INNIwp8.png
oh my god the lil tuntunnnnnn! Can I order a little pond tuntun ;u;

Edit: it might actually be a coatl now that I look at it but still.
oh my god the lil tuntunnnnnn! Can I order a little pond tuntun ;u;

Edit: it might actually be a coatl now that I look at it but still.
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21