Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey there! (Looking for more friends)
I'm not new but I never made an introduction so here we go.

I'm Ness (They/Them). I originally joined FR in 2019 but lost my previous account and after some time I made this account in 2022. You can find most info about me on my clan profile although it does need to be updated.
I'm not new but I never made an introduction so here we go.

I'm Ness (They/Them). I originally joined FR in 2019 but lost my previous account and after some time I made this account in 2022. You can find most info about me on my clan profile although it does need to be updated.
OvsSafP.pngZCtHkwl.pngQUIpVFE.pngHFTcGUj.pngPt4fSdU.pngmlHpBMC.png.png
dlR2bWP.pngypcKWM0.pnghSzgn50.pngAlIIHoP.png22pqEjf.pngFObX7rS.png.png
vcFDRmq.pngsmOaI1V.pngDa1cz0f.pngpellbsg.pngWFpPzZn.png.pngYMPbu9R.png
PRICTGJ.png2VtxnMX.pngh8xC2D1.pngyZFrBUC.png.pngqhK4FYS.png.png
Welcome back to Fight Rising!
Welcome back to Fight Rising!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Welcome back! Sorry about your old account but glad you're getting settled back in. :)
Welcome back! Sorry about your old account but glad you're getting settled back in. :)
Hello!! fellow Mandela Catalogue fan i see :D we can be friends if you like! I've been meaning to put myself out on the forums too, since I've been here for a while, but shoot me a message and we can talk sometime! ^^
Hello!! fellow Mandela Catalogue fan i see :D we can be friends if you like! I've been meaning to put myself out on the forums too, since I've been here for a while, but shoot me a message and we can talk sometime! ^^
LgjBWKM.png ca4nyRv.png
tqGkHih.png
ElKYM7J.png
kHBaXec.png
y41plqc.png
kI850Ts.png
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.giftumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.gif XHmVFxW.png
dKLnEVK.png
T7t3OFT.png
Zk2qX3i.png
40lq9We.png
YMPbu9R.png
zVtYWAM.png
[quote name="Derealitea" date="2023-12-04 16:06:10" ] Hello!! fellow Mandela Catalogue fan i see :D we can be friends if you like! I've been meaning to put myself out on the forums too, since I've been here for a while, but shoot me a message and we can talk sometime! ^^ [/quote] Forgot the ping again, @Nessie97
Derealitea wrote on 2023-12-04 16:06:10:
Forgot the ping again, @Nessie97
LgjBWKM.png ca4nyRv.png
tqGkHih.png
ElKYM7J.png
kHBaXec.png
y41plqc.png
kI850Ts.png
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.giftumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.gif XHmVFxW.png
dKLnEVK.png
T7t3OFT.png
Zk2qX3i.png
40lq9We.png
YMPbu9R.png
zVtYWAM.png
Hi and welcome!

I've also had a previous account but cause of an old email I couldn't access anymore I had to make a new account so I'm also looking for new FR friends :) Don't have any of my friends who are on here hah.

I've never however been that active on forums. Where did you all get the little icons and labels from? @Nessie97 @Derealitea
Hi and welcome!

I've also had a previous account but cause of an old email I couldn't access anymore I had to make a new account so I'm also looking for new FR friends :) Don't have any of my friends who are on here hah.

I've never however been that active on forums. Where did you all get the little icons and labels from? @Nessie97 @Derealitea
iuEBSJ3.png ePOliyb.pnghLvKKwQ.pngSKeDIUd.png
LGvol4P.pngIAQX9qT.pngBjO3CiL.pnguVEyOnT.png
@H3xapod
I got them from here (I keep hyperfocusing on making more of them)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3078623/1#post_3078623
@H3xapod
I got them from here (I keep hyperfocusing on making more of them)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3078623/1#post_3078623
OvsSafP.pngZCtHkwl.pngQUIpVFE.pngHFTcGUj.pngPt4fSdU.pngmlHpBMC.png.png
dlR2bWP.pngypcKWM0.pnghSzgn50.pngAlIIHoP.png22pqEjf.pngFObX7rS.png.png
vcFDRmq.pngsmOaI1V.pngDa1cz0f.pngpellbsg.pngWFpPzZn.png.pngYMPbu9R.png
PRICTGJ.png2VtxnMX.pngh8xC2D1.pngyZFrBUC.png.pngqhK4FYS.png.png
@Nessie97

Oh my god thank you! :]
@Nessie97

Oh my god thank you! :]
iuEBSJ3.png ePOliyb.pnghLvKKwQ.pngSKeDIUd.png
LGvol4P.pngIAQX9qT.pngBjO3CiL.pnguVEyOnT.png