Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Genes in Treasure Marketplace
It seems one cannot search for a specific Breed in "Breeds".

Searching for Auraboa in "Effects breeds" and Breeds in "Breed/Gene" shows no result even though the Auraboa Breed Change IS there atm. Same when I tested it with Aether and Modern Breeds Only etc. The only working one in Breeds is All.

(I tried to check if these has been mentioned before as I was quite sure it would be, but I got no results in my search)
It seems one cannot search for a specific Breed in "Breeds".

Searching for Auraboa in "Effects breeds" and Breeds in "Breed/Gene" shows no result even though the Auraboa Breed Change IS there atm. Same when I tested it with Aether and Modern Breeds Only etc. The only working one in Breeds is All.

(I tried to check if these has been mentioned before as I was quite sure it would be, but I got no results in my search)
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@Emylee specific "affects breeds" searches excludes breed change scrolls, and this is fully intentional. this is because breed change scrolls can be used on all dragons except on the dragon breed that the scroll changes it into. the search option is for searching for items that can only be used for dragons of that breed, and no other breed.

like in this situation, auraboa scroll cannot be used on auraboas, so when you search for items that exclusively can be used for auraboas, this item is not included.
@Emylee specific "affects breeds" searches excludes breed change scrolls, and this is fully intentional. this is because breed change scrolls can be used on all dragons except on the dragon breed that the scroll changes it into. the search option is for searching for items that can only be used for dragons of that breed, and no other breed.

like in this situation, auraboa scroll cannot be used on auraboas, so when you search for items that exclusively can be used for auraboas, this item is not included.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
So the search function "Breeds" in "Breed/Gene" can only be used for "All" in "Affect Breed/s". I kinda understand, but still find it very confusing^^
So the search function "Breeds" in "Breed/Gene" can only be used for "All" in "Affect Breed/s". I kinda understand, but still find it very confusing^^
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif