Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 110 111
I do nott like walking outside barefoot, I have kinda bad dermatillomania (A skin picking disorder), so my feet are usually pretty sensitive until they heal

once they do heal is when I'm fine with it, but still I normally wear oversized slides year round
I do nott like walking outside barefoot, I have kinda bad dermatillomania (A skin picking disorder), so my feet are usually pretty sensitive until they heal

once they do heal is when I'm fine with it, but still I normally wear oversized slides year round
thanks DISCORD for messing up my forum signature that I was very proud of

Cooking up a new one using imgur or something because discord sucks :rage:
Absolutely not. Never. Gross, gross and there are way too many hard stabby pokey things to step on. I will always be wearing closed-in shoes with socks outside and socks at the very least inside, thank you.
Absolutely not. Never. Gross, gross and there are way too many hard stabby pokey things to step on. I will always be wearing closed-in shoes with socks outside and socks at the very least inside, thank you.
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
when i was a kid i ran around in the woods behind our house bare foot. i also ate random leafs because i thought it was like a thing to do. now i only go outside barefoot if im taking out the trash or something how jaded ive become [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
when i was a kid i ran around in the woods behind our house bare foot. i also ate random leafs because i thought it was like a thing to do. now i only go outside barefoot if im taking out the trash or something

how jaded ive become

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
@Soneto that sounds interesting! ^^ What about both of those things makes it a requirement, if you don't mind me asking?
@Soneto that sounds interesting! ^^ What about both of those things makes it a requirement, if you don't mind me asking?
@SolitarySunrays so in witchcraft we have this thing called grounding which you usually do after using a spell or anything related to your magick. It's done to refocus your mind and basically works as a form of meditation. And in terms of it relating to me being a therian is it just sets my mind at ease and helps me reconnect with nature in a way I cant normally since my theriotype is a Wolf so the feeling of the grass and outside in general is very homely to me.
@SolitarySunrays so in witchcraft we have this thing called grounding which you usually do after using a spell or anything related to your magick. It's done to refocus your mind and basically works as a form of meditation. And in terms of it relating to me being a therian is it just sets my mind at ease and helps me reconnect with nature in a way I cant normally since my theriotype is a Wolf so the feeling of the grass and outside in general is very homely to me.
blinkies-Cafe-MG.gif
I actually love it! I never wore shoes outside as a child and as an adult I find wearing socks and shoes can be very restricting for me! I second the grounding aspect, I too am a practicing witch/wiccan and I very much enjoy feeling the ''earth'' on the soles of my feet! You can feel a lot of things when you listen with your body, it's actually quite interesting!
I will always wear shoes in a public space though, but otherwise in my own relative space (yard, room, garden, home, etc) I am happy to go shoeless. Socks are like my worst enemy and I have always worn shoes I can easily slip off.
I actually love it! I never wore shoes outside as a child and as an adult I find wearing socks and shoes can be very restricting for me! I second the grounding aspect, I too am a practicing witch/wiccan and I very much enjoy feeling the ''earth'' on the soles of my feet! You can feel a lot of things when you listen with your body, it's actually quite interesting!
I will always wear shoes in a public space though, but otherwise in my own relative space (yard, room, garden, home, etc) I am happy to go shoeless. Socks are like my worst enemy and I have always worn shoes I can easily slip off.
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
As a kid I used to run barefoot all the time! And I kinda miss it. I grew up in a place with a lot of fields and woods, and as long as I was careful of blackberries/burrs/etc it was fine. Heck, I even used to ride horses barefoot/in flip flops (BAD IDEA DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME lol)

But now that I'm an adult with circulation issues, I can hardly go barefoot at all without my toes going numb, unless it's in the warmer months. And since I'm more picky about keeping my space clean, I really dislike tracking dirt inside with my feet hahaha. House shoes/slippers are underrated tbh, and thick fuzzy socks are the best
As a kid I used to run barefoot all the time! And I kinda miss it. I grew up in a place with a lot of fields and woods, and as long as I was careful of blackberries/burrs/etc it was fine. Heck, I even used to ride horses barefoot/in flip flops (BAD IDEA DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME lol)

But now that I'm an adult with circulation issues, I can hardly go barefoot at all without my toes going numb, unless it's in the warmer months. And since I'm more picky about keeping my space clean, I really dislike tracking dirt inside with my feet hahaha. House shoes/slippers are underrated tbh, and thick fuzzy socks are the best
I love feeling the grass under my feet.
I mostly did that when I was living with my parents and they had their own yard. The other place I love is the beach and wet pier, they feel nice too.

I sometimes get a summer and beach feeling when my bare feet hit a wet wooden floor, it's kinda weird. :']
I love feeling the grass under my feet.
I mostly did that when I was living with my parents and they had their own yard. The other place I love is the beach and wet pier, they feel nice too.

I sometimes get a summer and beach feeling when my bare feet hit a wet wooden floor, it's kinda weird. :']
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
I live in the desert so I’d just be stepping on gravel and bark scorpions. In the summer time the pavement reaches 180 degrees, I’ve walked on it coming back from the swimming pool and i do NOT recommend
I live in the desert so I’d just be stepping on gravel and bark scorpions. In the summer time the pavement reaches 180 degrees, I’ve walked on it coming back from the swimming pool and i do NOT recommend
image.png
Not so much any more, since I live in the city, but when out in the countryside or at the shore, there's nothing better than sneaking off without shoes xD
Not so much any more, since I live in the city, but when out in the countryside or at the shore, there's nothing better than sneaking off without shoes xD
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 110 111