Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do you also wonder what people do with
1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh I just assume all of the dragons I sold will be exalted so I don't check on any of them.
Oh I just assume all of the dragons I sold will be exalted so I don't check on any of them.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
At this point my stance is once it leaves my lair it's not my business what happens to it anymore.

I do love when people immediately shower them with genes/apparel/familiars though.
At this point my stance is once it leaves my lair it's not my business what happens to it anymore.

I do love when people immediately shower them with genes/apparel/familiars though.
3175.png ROLLROBIN.
he/they | FR + 3

Water Flight
6346.png

14545.png
I’ve never actually successfully sold a dragon… I’ve definitely given some away for free with the understanding that I’d rather them not be exalted, or sent dragons over to OOFRs… I don’t think anything that I didn’t want/expect to happen has happened to any of my dragons. I am looking to start selling some dragons, but I’ll hopefully price them high enough to be safe from exalting.
I’ve never actually successfully sold a dragon… I’ve definitely given some away for free with the understanding that I’d rather them not be exalted, or sent dragons over to OOFRs… I don’t think anything that I didn’t want/expect to happen has happened to any of my dragons. I am looking to start selling some dragons, but I’ll hopefully price them high enough to be safe from exalting.
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
No. I do not care.
No. I do not care.
Yup, I love seeing if my sold hatchlings get a new plan/lore/outfit or if they're part of a breeding project, it's so interesting :D And leave a star for them in their new home if I haven't already of course ^^
Yup, I love seeing if my sold hatchlings get a new plan/lore/outfit or if they're part of a breeding project, it's so interesting :D And leave a star for them in their new home if I haven't already of course ^^
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
this is why I have a dragon's bio where I store every g1 I've sold :D
I LOVE to see what people have done!!

(spoiler alert most of them lay dormant for years before anything is done with them, but I do the same thing so I can't complain about that)
this is why I have a dragon's bio where I store every g1 I've sold :D
I LOVE to see what people have done!!

(spoiler alert most of them lay dormant for years before anything is done with them, but I do the same thing so I can't complain about that)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Sometimes I'll peek at them out of curiosity shortly after they're sold, but that's it. I don't keep track of them or anything, and I don't bother during battles unless they were a pricey one. Nor do I bother anyone about their decisions. Their purchase, their dragon.
Sometimes I'll peek at them out of curiosity shortly after they're sold, but that's it. I don't keep track of them or anything, and I don't bother during battles unless they were a pricey one. Nor do I bother anyone about their decisions. Their purchase, their dragon.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Yes, I do! I always go to the dragon's page, too. I'm always curious, and it's so much fun to see that my dragon has ended up as someone's new project, or fandragon, or just a dragon they considered to be nice enough to buy and give a familiar and apparel to. When a dragon I sold ends up in someone's fodder tab that's okay, too, though I don't know why someone would pay 15kt upwards for fodder (outside of dom battles). Once, all my Wildclaws sold at the same time and when I checked they were all sitting in someone's fodder tab. Perhaps some people just prefer exalting certain breeds?! Anyway, it's always fun to see where my dragons are going. I usually only check once after they're sold, though. Occasionally I might go through the offspring list of one of my pairs, but only when I'm very bored. [emoji=aether winking size=1]
Yes, I do! I always go to the dragon's page, too. I'm always curious, and it's so much fun to see that my dragon has ended up as someone's new project, or fandragon, or just a dragon they considered to be nice enough to buy and give a familiar and apparel to.

When a dragon I sold ends up in someone's fodder tab that's okay, too, though I don't know why someone would pay 15kt upwards for fodder (outside of dom battles). Once, all my Wildclaws sold at the same time and when I checked they were all sitting in someone's fodder tab. Perhaps some people just prefer exalting certain breeds?!

Anyway, it's always fun to see where my dragons are going. I usually only check once after they're sold, though. Occasionally I might go through the offspring list of one of my pairs, but only when I'm very bored.
>_>; I'm constantly checking up on the dragons I give away or sell. I really love seeing what happens to them, what apparel or skins get applied, if they get any lore, new genes, HATCHLINGS, GRANDBABIES. I love it so much.
>_>; I'm constantly checking up on the dragons I give away or sell. I really love seeing what happens to them, what apparel or skins get applied, if they get any lore, new genes, HATCHLINGS, GRANDBABIES. I love it so much.
the most i get nosy w/ is g1s i sell lmao, mostly bc i get curious what genes they're gonna give em! otherwise i just take the stance of once they're no longer in my lair it ain't any of my business
the most i get nosy w/ is g1s i sell lmao, mostly bc i get curious what genes they're gonna give em! otherwise i just take the stance of once they're no longer in my lair it ain't any of my business
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6