Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bun's Humanoids/Gjinkas - Open!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
good day
do you think I could get a ping whenever you'll take character commissions of humanoids who already have a humanoid form ?

thank you in advance for your response
good day
do you think I could get a ping whenever you'll take character commissions of humanoids who already have a humanoid form ?

thank you in advance for your response
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
bump
bump
by-Joydom-FR.png
I couldn't find it in your TOS, do you draw straight up human characters by chance?
I couldn't find it in your TOS, do you draw straight up human characters by chance?
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Cruelty yes, I will draw just normal humans, if thats what you'd like! What did you have in mind?
@Cruelty yes, I will draw just normal humans, if thats what you'd like! What did you have in mind?
by-Joydom-FR.png
Sent an inquiry via DM :)
Sent an inquiry via DM :)
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Username: Al3s1s
Link to Dragon:

https://www.tumblr.com/aromaterra/702824513747959808/using-the-art-supplies-in-the-previous-post-thee?source=share

Type of Art:Full-body
Payment: Gems
Notes: Her antennas are FR Sapphire. I'd also appreciate it if you could draw some stars/sparkles in the background.
Username: Al3s1s
Link to Dragon:

https://www.tumblr.com/aromaterra/702824513747959808/using-the-art-supplies-in-the-previous-post-thee?source=share

Type of Art:Full-body
Payment: Gems
Notes: Her antennas are FR Sapphire. I'd also appreciate it if you could draw some stars/sparkles in the background.
@Al3s1s Hello, thanks for your order! I will add you to my list.
@Al3s1s Hello, thanks for your order! I will add you to my list.
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun *kicks in another door* IT IS TIME I expected this to be the last member of the family I'd be commissioning with you, but nope! Glittermom had one more trick up her sleeve. So Psyche isn't the finale, but I'm still absolutely stoked to be ordering this one. Username: CalliopeVale Link to Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86917317][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/869174/86917317_350.png[/img][/url] Type of Art: Half-body Payment: 2.5kg Notes: Psyche is supposed to be nearly the spitting image of her mother, physically, so I'd love you to reference [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78742064]Burnbright's[/url] form most of all for its colors and general body (though Psyche, I'll note, is Buttercup instead of Gold); for her clothes and general aesthetic, I keep feeling like she'd be a good fairytale "princess locked in a tower" vibe, to go with her brother Sucar's funky prince vibes. Also like her brothers, I'd love to see her sea slug cloak worked in somehow, though as always the details are up to you. In case you stopped reading, a very important plot development that's looming heavily over Psyche is a divine curse of infertility and subsequently being kicked out of Burnbright's good graces; Sucar has stepped up as her older brother to help her get used to living in Clan Scuridae at large, but she's still distressed and off-rhythm after having her whole world ripped away.
@softbun
*kicks in another door* IT IS TIME
I expected this to be the last member of the family I'd be commissioning with you, but nope! Glittermom had one more trick up her sleeve. So Psyche isn't the finale, but I'm still absolutely stoked to be ordering this one.

Username: CalliopeVale
Link to Dragon: 86917317_350.png
Type of Art: Half-body
Payment: 2.5kg
Notes: Psyche is supposed to be nearly the spitting image of her mother, physically, so I'd love you to reference Burnbright's form most of all for its colors and general body (though Psyche, I'll note, is Buttercup instead of Gold); for her clothes and general aesthetic, I keep feeling like she'd be a good fairytale "princess locked in a tower" vibe, to go with her brother Sucar's funky prince vibes. Also like her brothers, I'd love to see her sea slug cloak worked in somehow, though as always the details are up to you.

In case you stopped reading, a very important plot development that's looming heavily over Psyche is a divine curse of infertility and subsequently being kicked out of Burnbright's good graces; Sucar has stepped up as her older brother to help her get used to living in Clan Scuridae at large, but she's still distressed and off-rhythm after having her whole world ripped away.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale welcome back yet again haha! I've got a lot of ideas for her already! I'll add you to my list, just so you know it'll probably take me a little longer than normal since I have some other art to finish + holidays.
@CalliopeVale welcome back yet again haha! I've got a lot of ideas for her already! I'll add you to my list, just so you know it'll probably take me a little longer than normal since I have some other art to finish + holidays.
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun

No worries at all! Take however much time you need; you're always so quick, you can absolutely afford to take some extra time around the holidays without losing goodwill. And more importantly, I'd rather see you happy and passionate instead of burning yourself out to get art done in a certain time frame. I can't wait to see what you do with Psyche on a metaphorical level, but I am very patient in practice.
@softbun

No worries at all! Take however much time you need; you're always so quick, you can absolutely afford to take some extra time around the holidays without losing goodwill. And more importantly, I'd rather see you happy and passionate instead of burning yourself out to get art done in a certain time frame. I can't wait to see what you do with Psyche on a metaphorical level, but I am very patient in practice.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17