Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bun's Humanoids/Gjinkas - Open!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
bump
bump
by-Joydom-FR.png
Username: CalliopeVale
Link to Dragon: Adonis
Type of Art: Half-body
Payment: Treasure (2,500,000t/2.5mt)
Notes: Despite being a Guardian, Adonis is actually fairly small and soft; I would prefer green eyes. I'm also dead set on his more human forms having Pacific Islander heritage, if you can draw towards that. Preferably, his cloak makes it through to clothing, but that's flexible. Other than that, go nuts - you can find character details in his entries in the Glory Be a Goddess 100 Hatchlings Challenge (he features fairly heavily), but this is definitely optional reading. He's born in nest 3 if you want to skip to that.
Link to Dragon: Adonis
Payment: Treasure (2,500,000t/2.5mt)
Notes: Despite being a Guardian, Adonis is actually fairly small and soft; I would prefer green eyes. I'm also dead set on his more human forms having Pacific Islander heritage, if you can draw towards that. Preferably, his cloak makes it through to clothing, but that's flexible. Other than that, go nuts - you can find character details in his entries in the Glory Be a Goddess 100 Hatchlings Challenge (he features fairly heavily), but this is definitely optional reading. He's born in nest 3 if you want to skip to that.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale Hello! I would love to draw your guy! Feel free to send a CR, and I will get started drawing.
@CalliopeVale Hello! I would love to draw your guy! Feel free to send a CR, and I will get started drawing.
by-Joydom-FR.png
bump
bump
by-Joydom-FR.png
I'm back! I'd like to get a design for Adonis's horrible, terrible, awful mother next.

Link to Dragon: Burnbright
Payment: 2.5mt
Notes: I have somewhat more of an idea of Burnbright - but it's very vibes-based. Very much what you'd think of as a "pure angel of light", which she is not, but is fully convinced she is. Burnbright is a raging narcissist who gave herself a holy mission and is in the process of screwing up her two living sons, and her goddess doesn't even approve in the first place.

In actual design terms - blonde hair, blue eyes (if they're visible), the palest skin you can get away with. I'd appreciate her outfit taking inspiration from her on-site apparel, but the only piece I'm really attached to is the halo. Small and precious until you realize she's a zealous snake who will happily trade your life for her glory.
I'm back! I'd like to get a design for Adonis's horrible, terrible, awful mother next.

Link to Dragon: Burnbright
Payment: 2.5mt
Notes: I have somewhat more of an idea of Burnbright - but it's very vibes-based. Very much what you'd think of as a "pure angel of light", which she is not, but is fully convinced she is. Burnbright is a raging narcissist who gave herself a holy mission and is in the process of screwing up her two living sons, and her goddess doesn't even approve in the first place.

In actual design terms - blonde hair, blue eyes (if they're visible), the palest skin you can get away with. I'd appreciate her outfit taking inspiration from her on-site apparel, but the only piece I'm really attached to is the halo. Small and precious until you realize she's a zealous snake who will happily trade your life for her glory.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale hey, welcome back so soon! I'm so excited to draw for her tbh! I'll get started asap!
@CalliopeVale hey, welcome back so soon! I'm so excited to draw for her tbh! I'll get started asap!
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun
I'm glad you're excited! And I sold a bunch of my unhatched eggs, plus some lucky dragon sales. I already had a decent stash, but not quite enough.
@softbun
I'm glad you're excited! And I sold a bunch of my unhatched eggs, plus some lucky dragon sales. I already had a decent stash, but not quite enough.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
bump
bump
by-Joydom-FR.png
Username: TunTunQUeen
Link to Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38001866
Type of Art: Headshot
Payment: USD
Notes: I'd like if she could keep her scarf and goggles! I think it'd be cool if her face has something akin to vitiligo, a birthmark, or just markings in general? Otherwise uh! Just take inspiration from her colour pallet and her bio has her lore! She's a mute wanderer/adventurer and a real sweetheart!
Username: TunTunQUeen
Link to Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38001866
Type of Art: Headshot
Payment: USD
Notes: I'd like if she could keep her scarf and goggles! I think it'd be cool if her face has something akin to vitiligo, a birthmark, or just markings in general? Otherwise uh! Just take inspiration from her colour pallet and her bio has her lore! She's a mute wanderer/adventurer and a real sweetheart!
~My Art Shop~
e7EhyJw.gif
@TunTunQueen Omg I love her! I've got a cool picture of her in my mind already. I'll get working right away and send you my paypal info with the sketch. :D
@TunTunQueen Omg I love her! I've got a cool picture of her in my mind already. I'll get working right away and send you my paypal info with the sketch. :D
by-Joydom-FR.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17