Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you want to do but probably won't
1 2 3 4
so many things... I have many animatics I want to make one day, theories I want to write, stories I want to write, art I want to create, plushies I want to make, characters I want to cosplay...
so many things... I have many animatics I want to make one day, theories I want to write, stories I want to write, art I want to create, plushies I want to make, characters I want to cosplay...
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
laundry

the endless drawings i started 1-3 years ago and never finished
laundry

the endless drawings i started 1-3 years ago and never finished
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Sleep
Sleep
Seriously getting back into drawing. I used to be a prolific artist before I burned out some time during my undergrad years. I miss it, but every time I pick up the pencil and try to draw something, I'm met with a frustrating jumble of lines and curves or I freeze up completely. I wish I knew why...
Seriously getting back into drawing. I used to be a prolific artist before I burned out some time during my undergrad years. I miss it, but every time I pick up the pencil and try to draw something, I'm met with a frustrating jumble of lines and curves or I freeze up completely. I wish I knew why...
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
I want to handle a whip spider
I want to handle a whip spider
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
I always thought that surfing looked like a ton of fun! I've only ever lived in land-locked places, though, which makes trying it a little difficult. [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
I always thought that surfing looked like a ton of fun! I've only ever lived in land-locked places, though, which makes trying it a little difficult.
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
I've always wanted to take a crack at making my own original analog horror series, with no luck
I've always wanted to take a crack at making my own original analog horror series, with no luck
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Like...on a grand scale, I'd love to go cage diving with great white sharks, but it's prohibitively expensive.

Small scale, probably finish all my half-completed video games.
Like...on a grand scale, I'd love to go cage diving with great white sharks, but it's prohibitively expensive.

Small scale, probably finish all my half-completed video games.
ZbNAjCO.png
N1cgBmi.png
Hmdg66Z.png
ipXQ8Fw.png

JiRHw6i.png
mlHpBMC.png
UuKod4C.png
YMPbu9R.png
  • Get back into photography. Realistically, I could. But don't even get me started on the state of image editing software these days.
  • Make an abridged series of a certain fighting game that I don't shut up about. Oh sure, it'd be an excuse to use all the dumb jokes that I wouldn't put in my fanfics, but man would that be a lot of work even if it weren't a solo operation. But a girl can dream...
  • Get back into photography. Realistically, I could. But don't even get me started on the state of image editing software these days.
  • Make an abridged series of a certain fighting game that I don't shut up about. Oh sure, it'd be an excuse to use all the dumb jokes that I wouldn't put in my fanfics, but man would that be a lot of work even if it weren't a solo operation. But a girl can dream...
No tone tags, please. Just say what you mean. Will not read carrds.
YUzmw5z.png9Wis07O.pngYMPbu9R.png
[quote name="MxStrawberry" date="2023-12-01 19:33:58" ] Creating the animatics I came up with in my head for various songs... [/quote] [color=maroon][size=3]Gods. I feel this. I want to do this as well. But here is my small list. -Draw something daily. -Do my Japanese lessons daily (currently every other day) -Finish my long list of unfinished games. -Organize my book shelves[/size][/color]
MxStrawberry wrote on 2023-12-01 19:33:58:
Creating the animatics I came up with in my head for various songs...
Gods. I feel this. I want to do this as well. But here is my small list.

-Draw something daily.
-Do my Japanese lessons daily (currently every other day)
-Finish my long list of unfinished games.
-Organize my book shelves
Hap6WV9.gif
1 2 3 4