Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 4514 4515 4516 4517 4518 ... 5233 5234
@vacantlyamused

amazing, thank you!! I'll send them over along with the food!!
@vacantlyamused

amazing, thank you!! I'll send them over along with the food!!
HdmxfuE.png
tn0RSo5.png
gziv3Ja.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
xx
@tkrb thank you! I'll send the dragons in a sec :)
@tkrb thank you! I'll send the dragons in a sec :)
23878.pngnature.gif20110.png
[quote name="@spacecat" date="2023-12-02 10:33:47" ] lunarsunlight heya, i can take up to 4 again [/quote] sweet, one just got taken by another nester, so three coming at you!
@spacecat wrote on 2023-12-02 10:33:47:
lunarsunlight heya, i can take up to 4 again

sweet, one just got taken by another nester, so three coming at you!
7kEV6Pv.gifY6MiEct.gifbeIsurP.gif9K1TbAT.gif8RhfJBQ.gifWXliJoS.gifsg4bYHA.gifPJ8Z7rq.gifFkaLdQw.gifpznaoQ5.gif0kE8EqN.gifVqT3lnw.pngWyKMzCC.gifdWZJdrc.gif

nGv6mkS.gifoa8XGtJ.gifsQ8kxMQ.gifVAEET8h.pngDjH5UtW.gif3gTezDF.gifhccz7lZ.pngwuSbxFu.gifqrw0txz.gifgz5F52S.gif6qILqjK.gifphv38lZ.gifxSdn2y5.gifDmJ1KXj.gif
@Oakwell
@Rhavain
@WICKEDisgood818
@CatTail21
@Alithium8

Looking for 2 nature nests please! (one is ok too, or even 3! haha)
@Oakwell
@Rhavain
@WICKEDisgood818
@CatTail21
@Alithium8

Looking for 2 nature nests please! (one is ok too, or even 3! haha)
Earth Rune @ThatOneEnbyBird - 1.5KT
Earth Rune @nikkits - Free
Earth Rune
Earth Rune @SheridanCharon - 50Pts Food
Earth Rune @ShadowSnatcher - Free

Looking for four earth nests!
Earth Rune @ThatOneEnbyBird - 1.5KT
Earth Rune @nikkits - Free
Earth Rune
Earth Rune @SheridanCharon - 50Pts Food
Earth Rune @ShadowSnatcher - Free

Looking for four earth nests!
@tkrb When should I send my guys over?
@tkrb When should I send my guys over?
@SageSilentfire you can send your pair over today! i have the lair space
@SageSilentfire you can send your pair over today! i have the lair space
Hi there, I'm a new arcane host!

@Randomghost I believe you have two nests still needed? I have two free for you if so :>

Hi there @LunarSunlight I can pick up one nest for you now if you still need one :>

@Randomghost I believe you have two nests still needed? I have two free for you if so :>

Hi there @LunarSunlight I can pick up one nest for you now if you still need one :>
xp2g9pi.png
[quote name="@BeatsByCendre" date="2023-12-02 13:01:48" ] Hi there, I'm a new arcane host! Randomghost I believe you have two nests still needed? I have two free for you if so :> Hi there LunarSunlight I can pick up one nest for you now if you still need one :> [/quote] Hi there. Yes i do still need one and can send it over. I have nested with the other 4 active arcane nesters a lot for quite some time, and i know arcane is usually highly requested, so im glad to see more folk. ill send a CR momentarily
@BeatsByCendre wrote on 2023-12-02 13:01:48:

Randomghost I believe you have two nests still needed? I have two free for you if so :>

Hi there LunarSunlight I can pick up one nest for you now if you still need one :>

Hi there. Yes i do still need one and can send it over. I have nested with the other 4 active arcane nesters a lot for quite some time, and i know arcane is usually highly requested, so im glad to see more folk. ill send a CR momentarily
7kEV6Pv.gifY6MiEct.gifbeIsurP.gif9K1TbAT.gif8RhfJBQ.gifWXliJoS.gifsg4bYHA.gifPJ8Z7rq.gifFkaLdQw.gifpznaoQ5.gif0kE8EqN.gifVqT3lnw.pngWyKMzCC.gifdWZJdrc.gif

nGv6mkS.gifoa8XGtJ.gifsQ8kxMQ.gifVAEET8h.pngDjH5UtW.gif3gTezDF.gifhccz7lZ.pngwuSbxFu.gifqrw0txz.gifgz5F52S.gif6qILqjK.gifphv38lZ.gifxSdn2y5.gifDmJ1KXj.gif
@beatsbycendre sending thank you!
@beatsbycendre sending thank you!
1 2 ... 4514 4515 4516 4517 4518 ... 5233 5234