Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 232 233
@Alitema waiting for another user to grab theirs and then ill send urs ur way!! :D
@Alitema waiting for another user to grab theirs and then ill send urs ur way!! :D
RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
@Turtlekit Hiya, sorry to bother you; I've been going through my pending return records and I noticed I'm only missing 2 dragons from you. (I got the rest back, thank you!)

Unfortunately, it seems they've been exalted to the Gladekeeper: #90150500 and #90148565.

Would it be possible to replace these two lv6 dragons before 23:00 FRT on December 2?
@Turtlekit Hiya, sorry to bother you; I've been going through my pending return records and I noticed I'm only missing 2 dragons from you. (I got the rest back, thank you!)

Unfortunately, it seems they've been exalted to the Gladekeeper: #90150500 and #90148565.

Would it be possible to replace these two lv6 dragons before 23:00 FRT on December 2?
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@NegCol
all of your boarded hatchlings have been returned!

@celestialelysium
four more of your hatchlings grew up, the rest will be sent tomorrow
@NegCol
all of your boarded hatchlings have been returned!

@celestialelysium
four more of your hatchlings grew up, the rest will be sent tomorrow
f1890a0c61fa0a0fb819701d2554b54f42bc9c5c.png
corgisinger.png. . . . . .notus.png . . . . SQVdsFh.png
@chamilet It appears you still have a few dragons boarded for me. Is there any time on FR that we could arrange for you to send them back where we're both online?
@chamilet It appears you still have a few dragons boarded for me. Is there any time on FR that we could arrange for you to send them back where we're both online?
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@Aetherna Hi there! Just a quick reminder that I boarded 4 hatchlings with you (they grew up today) and I'm still waiting for 1t PAs. ^^
@Aetherna Hi there! Just a quick reminder that I boarded 4 hatchlings with you (they grew up today) and I'm still waiting for 1t PAs. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Avmire It looks like you've still got 5 dragons of mine that were hatchlings but should have grown up by now. Can I get those back within the next 12 hours or so? Thanks!
@Avmire It looks like you've still got 5 dragons of mine that were hatchlings but should have grown up by now. Can I get those back within the next 12 hours or so? Thanks!
a69iToJ.png
MUYNhfy.png
2SPT1Mh.png
Gxjtg1B.png
@celestialelysium the last of your hatchlings have been returned!
@celestialelysium the last of your hatchlings have been returned!
f1890a0c61fa0a0fb819701d2554b54f42bc9c5c.png
corgisinger.png. . . . . .notus.png . . . . SQVdsFh.png
Hi wonderful boarders, thanks so much returning most of my dragons! I know how difficult it was especially for some who had limited lair spaces but offered many den spaces.

Only missing dragons from a few people now. I'm pinging just in case because dragons not returned will cause you to lose tickets, and I don't want that to happen to you!

I'll be on for most of the day until rollover to pick up. Thanks for your time <3

@Turtlekit Any two lv6 replacements sometime today before 23:00 FR will do for the two exalted to the Gladekeeper mentioned in this post, thank you!

@ShadowWheeler Unfortunately you seem to be on hiatus, but just in case, I'm missing the following 32:

@VYPERSENSOR Unfortunately you seem to be on hiatus, but just in case, I'm missing the following 24:

@Fulminare Unfortunately you seem to be on hiatus, but just in case, I'm missing the following 10:
Hi wonderful boarders, thanks so much returning most of my dragons! I know how difficult it was especially for some who had limited lair spaces but offered many den spaces.

Only missing dragons from a few people now. I'm pinging just in case because dragons not returned will cause you to lose tickets, and I don't want that to happen to you!

I'll be on for most of the day until rollover to pick up. Thanks for your time <3

@Turtlekit Any two lv6 replacements sometime today before 23:00 FR will do for the two exalted to the Gladekeeper mentioned in this post, thank you!

@ShadowWheeler Unfortunately you seem to be on hiatus, but just in case, I'm missing the following 32:

@VYPERSENSOR Unfortunately you seem to be on hiatus, but just in case, I'm missing the following 24:

@Fulminare Unfortunately you seem to be on hiatus, but just in case, I'm missing the following 10:
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Disillusionist @Lasercat @ThisIsMilkshake

Sorry for the delay! PAs have been set
@Disillusionist @Lasercat @ThisIsMilkshake

Sorry for the delay! PAs have been set
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
@Aetherna No worries! Thank you so much for returning them! ^^
@Aetherna No worries! Thank you so much for returning them! ^^
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings.
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 232 233