Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I Have Beef With Capsule
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I love capsule, I wish more genes had concepts that are weird like that.
I love capsule, I wish more genes had concepts that are weird like that.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
All my dragons are filled with liquid, it's just more obvious on some of them.
All my dragons are filled with liquid, it's just more obvious on some of them.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
I'm a capsule fan. I like the shifting colours in the "liquid" part and the accent of the "glass" area.

Some of my dragons with it I imagine are artificial lifeforms and the liquid you see is either a coolant or some kind of magical liquid that is used as a power source. Others I choose to believe just have this optical illusion marking that makes it look like they have liquid inside them.
I'm a capsule fan. I like the shifting colours in the "liquid" part and the accent of the "glass" area.

Some of my dragons with it I imagine are artificial lifeforms and the liquid you see is either a coolant or some kind of magical liquid that is used as a power source. Others I choose to believe just have this optical illusion marking that makes it look like they have liquid inside them.
Always looking for chocolate/gold/X first gens.
Who says dragons needs organ anyway
Who says dragons needs organ anyway
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
How else could my snappers treat themselves like juice boxes? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56605034][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/566051/56605034_350.png[/img][/url]
How else could my snappers treat themselves like juice boxes?

56605034_350.png
G2 imperials for sale
I generally really like capsule and think it's fun. It reminds me of deviantart adoptables and closed species lol. In my lore it's usually an optical illusion in that there is no liquid and it's just their scale pattern, or they're inorganic in some way, making capsule a literal capsule.
I generally really like capsule and think it's fun. It reminds me of deviantart adoptables and closed species lol. In my lore it's usually an optical illusion in that there is no liquid and it's just their scale pattern, or they're inorganic in some way, making capsule a literal capsule.
any pronouns except it/its
my name is Roe or Orange
FR time +2
I tend to overuse exclamation points, I promise I'm not yelling at you!
I refuse to see it as a liquid, my headcanon is that it's a gene that the colors mimics to look like a liquid depending on the angle you look at it, otherwise it will look like some weird colored stripes, it just so happen that all the official poses are where the gene illusion are the best angled and nobody can change my mind
I refuse to see it as a liquid, my headcanon is that it's a gene that the colors mimics to look like a liquid depending on the angle you look at it, otherwise it will look like some weird colored stripes, it just so happen that all the official poses are where the gene illusion are the best angled and nobody can change my mind
SIG-02.png
I think it's funny and I love it lol. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88155675][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/881557/88155675_350.png[/img][/url]
I think it's funny and I love it lol.

88155675_350.png
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
It's like a pitcher plant, the liquid is their organs. What they eat plops in and slowly gets dissolved, and they can also breathe because there are lung cells in the soup. While they do still have their skeletons and stuff, that isnt included because it grosses other dragons out and its common courtesy to hide it with an illusion.
It's like a pitcher plant, the liquid is their organs. What they eat plops in and slowly gets dissolved, and they can also breathe because there are lung cells in the soup. While they do still have their skeletons and stuff, that isnt included because it grosses other dragons out and its common courtesy to hide it with an illusion.
[quote name="Almedha" date="2023-11-30 10:48:32" ] Capsule is the worst. The ultimate "poor man's [anything]," in that it makes it incredibly obvious that it's the off-brand (Glimmer, in this case). Source: Male Spiral Capsule or Gaoler Capsule [/quote] i hate gaoler capsule i hate gaoler capsule i hate gaoler capsule i ha-
Almedha wrote on 2023-11-30 10:48:32:
Capsule is the worst. The ultimate "poor man's [anything]," in that it makes it incredibly obvious that it's the off-brand (Glimmer, in this case).

Source: Male Spiral Capsule or Gaoler Capsule
i hate gaoler capsule i hate gaoler capsule i hate gaoler capsule i ha-
RIuVQv5.png looking for an orca/orca/shale w/ plague eyes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10