Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Will you breed your clanbound Auraboas?
1 2 3 4 5
Nope, because...
I don't breed permas lol
Nope, because...
I don't breed permas lol
No, but it's not because they were clanbound or G1s or anything. I just don't breed my permas anymore. It's all breeding projects or fodder pairs.
No, but it's not because they were clanbound or G1s or anything. I just don't breed my permas anymore. It's all breeding projects or fodder pairs.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
If I find a decent partner for the one I kept, then maybe. I did gene up a pair of gen1s and bred them though. I always like to have a gen1 pair for new breeds, it's really cool to start a whole new lineage.
If I find a decent partner for the one I kept, then maybe. I did gene up a pair of gen1s and bred them though. I always like to have a gen1 pair for new breeds, it's really cool to start a whole new lineage.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Since mine were born male and female and with some pretty colours, I might! I plan on giving them genes before I do so however, so saving up a boatload of gems is the first order of business! (~1kg, i want them to both have the medusa gene LOL)
Since mine were born male and female and with some pretty colours, I might! I plan on giving them genes before I do so however, so saving up a boatload of gems is the first order of business! (~1kg, i want them to both have the medusa gene LOL)
64954387_AIEPiFil0s554z8.png 64954420_qTKsQ0ODL0RV3VA.gif64954387_AIEPiFil0s554z8.png
       meat/they/it | fr +3     
Possibly, I'll decide once I gene the other one and see how badly the terts actually ruin it.
(tert range is honeydew-goldenrod so murk, spring, olive, and moss.)

Possibly, I'll decide once I gene the other one and see how badly the terts actually ruin it.
(tert range is honeydew-goldenrod so murk, spring, olive, and moss.)

They're both male, so I figure they made their choice loud and clear
They're both male, so I figure they made their choice loud and clear
jIRALXN.png
"Yuck people are majestic." - yellowdragon18
FR+3
Maybe! I got lucky and hatched a Male and Female pair with matching secondary colors. But for the near future, not until I'm happy with genes.
Maybe! I got lucky and hatched a Male and Female pair with matching secondary colors. But for the near future, not until I'm happy with genes.
3175.png ROLLROBIN.
he/they | FR + 3

Water Flight
6346.png

14545.png
I ended up hatching a male and a female, which is kind of cool, but . . . I had so much trouble finding a scry that I liked for the female! She's radioactive/crimson/banana and oof. Then there's the fact that the range between the two of them isn't all that great, and with the disparity in their genes the offspring stand a good chance of being pretty awful. It's just not worth it.

I already have two nice-looking pairs and a third in the works, so I'm going to focus on them. Maybe I'll come up with a lore story for my clanbounds that touches on why they don't breed.
I ended up hatching a male and a female, which is kind of cool, but . . . I had so much trouble finding a scry that I liked for the female! She's radioactive/crimson/banana and oof. Then there's the fact that the range between the two of them isn't all that great, and with the disparity in their genes the offspring stand a good chance of being pretty awful. It's just not worth it.

I already have two nice-looking pairs and a third in the works, so I'm going to focus on them. Maybe I'll come up with a lore story for my clanbounds that touches on why they don't breed.
riVr93C.png
They were both male, but if I can find them mates, then of course I will! I really enjoy getting my grubby little hands on new lineages within my lair. [emoji=auraboa laughing size=1]
They were both male, but if I can find them mates, then of course I will! I really enjoy getting my grubby little hands on new lineages within my lair.
20240124-2118111.gif
Nah, their color range is too wide.
Nah, their color range is too wide.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
1 2 3 4 5