Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Will you breed your clanbound Auraboas?
1 2 3 4 5
Yeah. I have a particular way that I balance my lair. I need a bought male and female pair, and a male and female that I've bred myself for each breed. Then one more dragon that can be any combo of those.
Yeah. I have a particular way that I balance my lair. I need a bought male and female pair, and a male and female that I've bred myself for each breed. Then one more dragon that can be any combo of those.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
I'll breed mine just to add more to the auraboa population. In newer breeds (and ancients in general) it's always nice to add more variety at reasonable prices to the AH
I'll breed mine just to add more to the auraboa population. In newer breeds (and ancients in general) it's always nice to add more variety at reasonable prices to the AH
tgKCVtZ.png
yeah ill breed em, eventually once i can scry em lol
yeah ill breed em, eventually once i can scry em lol
RanchBerryCrunchLeft.gif
ranch | any pronouns
aberration & coatl hoarder
The Ranch Zone (Free Dragons)
RanchBerryCrunchRight.gif
I still have not hatched my eggs. But I snipped a few cheap ones from the AH. For now, they stay unnamed and idk if I will breed them.
I still have not hatched my eggs. But I snipped a few cheap ones from the AH. For now, they stay unnamed and idk if I will breed them.
7l3ZvzG.png
1 2 3 4 5