Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How many music playlists do you have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I still use an ipod, I've got the largest size with thousands of songs on it. I have 6 playlists: car (mostly upbeat music), soundtrack, Christmas, sleep, Star Wars (soundtracks), and Sabaton (my top favorite band).
I still use an ipod, I've got the largest size with thousands of songs on it. I have 6 playlists: car (mostly upbeat music), soundtrack, Christmas, sleep, Star Wars (soundtracks), and Sabaton (my top favorite band).
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Made by me 2: one I use for my webcomic inspo, other with music I like to hear.

Made by others: I lose the count.
Made by me 2: one I use for my webcomic inspo, other with music I like to hear.

Made by others: I lose the count.
O5WQD4E.gif
None. I find a particular song or album that really scratches the itch in my brain and I listen to it on repeat for days or weeks. Eventually I find something else and that takes over. The "loop" function on Youtube is my best friend.

Right now? The Rabbit that Hunts Tigers by YIN YIN is doing something ethereal to my brain. Had it on repeat for weeks.
None. I find a particular song or album that really scratches the itch in my brain and I listen to it on repeat for days or weeks. Eventually I find something else and that takes over. The "loop" function on Youtube is my best friend.

Right now? The Rabbit that Hunts Tigers by YIN YIN is doing something ethereal to my brain. Had it on repeat for weeks.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
I have 2. Not counting the liked songs?? Even though its like my main???

One is for my Low Roar favourites and the other is just specialer songs.
I have 2. Not counting the liked songs?? Even though its like my main???

One is for my Low Roar favourites and the other is just specialer songs.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I have like 5 playlists, and I use like 3 of them
1. Bangin- My main playlist, all my metal is stuffed into this one
2. Sludge/Doom- Name speaks for itself, sludge and doom metal
3. Sleep- Something I put together quick to test out sleeping with music on, I just use my main playlist now
4. Old Songs- Music from as early as the 30's to the 80's
5. Christmas- I literally used this playlist once and haven deleted it
I have like 5 playlists, and I use like 3 of them
1. Bangin- My main playlist, all my metal is stuffed into this one
2. Sludge/Doom- Name speaks for itself, sludge and doom metal
3. Sleep- Something I put together quick to test out sleeping with music on, I just use my main playlist now
4. Old Songs- Music from as early as the 30's to the 80's
5. Christmas- I literally used this playlist once and haven deleted it
thanks DISCORD for messing up my forum signature that I was very proud of

Cooking up a new one using imgur or something because discord sucks :rage:
i have a main playlist, about three character playlists (and maybe a fourth if i get around to making it), and a joke playlist

and that's it

i have bounced the idea of making a comfort playlist around though....
i have a main playlist, about three character playlists (and maybe a fourth if i get around to making it), and a joke playlist

and that's it

i have bounced the idea of making a comfort playlist around though....
I have quite a few character playlists I sometimes make in a spur of the moment, not to listen to necessarily just songs I think fit their "vibe." I also have general playlists for moods (intense, bittersweet and villian respectively) but I usually don't use them as much anymore and just opt for my liked playlist or an album I'm in the mood for
I have quite a few character playlists I sometimes make in a spur of the moment, not to listen to necessarily just songs I think fit their "vibe." I also have general playlists for moods (intense, bittersweet and villian respectively) but I usually don't use them as much anymore and just opt for my liked playlist or an album I'm in the mood for
I have different playlists for songs that feel suited to my different D&D characters and also a few for specific parts of worldbuilding for inspiration!

I also have one huge playlist of 1500+ songs I've liked and wanted to save to put on shuffle while I work and one with about 100 I consider my favourites at the time.
I have different playlists for songs that feel suited to my different D&D characters and also a few for specific parts of worldbuilding for inspiration!

I also have one huge playlist of 1500+ songs I've liked and wanted to save to put on shuffle while I work and one with about 100 I consider my favourites at the time.
I only really use one playlist that has all the songs I'm currently obsessively listening to, but I have a lot of other playlists that I use like storage. I'm a bit of a librarian; I file songs away according to different categories
I only really use one playlist that has all the songs I'm currently obsessively listening to, but I have a lot of other playlists that I use like storage. I'm a bit of a librarian; I file songs away according to different categories
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Over 30 made by me (its a bit much), and some made by spotify
Over 30 made by me (its a bit much), and some made by spotify
Tz9zkEa.png Vibing to the voices in my head.
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7