Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How many music playlists do you have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I just shovel any song I listen to in one playlist
I just shovel any song I listen to in one playlist
dragons I'm currently selling
I have only one playlist at the moment, which doesn't have many songs on it, but the few songs, I think are absolute boppers. The overwhelming ability to have any known song in the world at my fingertips causes me to go completely blank when trying to find certain songs to add to said playlist.
I have only one playlist at the moment, which doesn't have many songs on it, but the few songs, I think are absolute boppers. The overwhelming ability to have any known song in the world at my fingertips causes me to go completely blank when trying to find certain songs to add to said playlist.
9iqeDz7.png
Right now just on one of my Spotify accounts I have 46 playlists. I have a second account (it's complicated) and like 10 playlists on my other one. I also have some music playlists on YouTube of music I coudn't find on Spotify, only like 16 of those in total mixing my accounts though, and some of those I don't listen to anymore so more like only 9 from those.

so math...

Around 65 different playlists rn.

I just spent some time deleting old ones so it's a pretty in the middle number for my playlists.

I don't think I can explain each one because that would take too much time but they each have their own purpose, except for the duplicate ones with the same purpose but different songs.

I have playlists that focus on everything from basslines I like, genres, bands, music that's nostalgic for me, music that I have trouble finding online, moods I'm feeling, playlists for fictional characters, etc...

My mains are a constantly updated gothic themed playlist where I dump every song I think looks cool or is by a band I want to check out, and two playlists the songs I end up liking from that playlist end up, one for a plethora of gothic based subgenres, and the other focused mostly on post-punk/gothic rock in specific.

My goal is to pile up more than 24 hours of just gothic music I really like in the subgenre inclusive one, right now I'm at 19 hours 35 minutes so I am making good progress. I am a little picky with my music though so a lot of the ones that make it into my updated playlist get kicked after a week and I have to find new stuff.
Right now just on one of my Spotify accounts I have 46 playlists. I have a second account (it's complicated) and like 10 playlists on my other one. I also have some music playlists on YouTube of music I coudn't find on Spotify, only like 16 of those in total mixing my accounts though, and some of those I don't listen to anymore so more like only 9 from those.

so math...

Around 65 different playlists rn.

I just spent some time deleting old ones so it's a pretty in the middle number for my playlists.

I don't think I can explain each one because that would take too much time but they each have their own purpose, except for the duplicate ones with the same purpose but different songs.

I have playlists that focus on everything from basslines I like, genres, bands, music that's nostalgic for me, music that I have trouble finding online, moods I'm feeling, playlists for fictional characters, etc...

My mains are a constantly updated gothic themed playlist where I dump every song I think looks cool or is by a band I want to check out, and two playlists the songs I end up liking from that playlist end up, one for a plethora of gothic based subgenres, and the other focused mostly on post-punk/gothic rock in specific.

My goal is to pile up more than 24 hours of just gothic music I really like in the subgenre inclusive one, right now I'm at 19 hours 35 minutes so I am making good progress. I am a little picky with my music though so a lot of the ones that make it into my updated playlist get kicked after a week and I have to find new stuff.
L5JRtTP.gif
I have one huge "throw everything in" playlist, a collab playlist with someone and other than that I have a few band playlists.
I have one huge "throw everything in" playlist, a collab playlist with someone and other than that I have a few band playlists.
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
at the moment I have two playlists for very specific things but someday I am gonna shove every song I like into one playlist when I'm not feeling lazy
at the moment I have two playlists for very specific things but someday I am gonna shove every song I like into one playlist when I'm not feeling lazy
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
3 character playlists to put on profiles
1 ambient music playlist that I listen to when I write because words will make me type what they're saying
1 main playlist of pretty much every song I've found that I like, lol.
3 character playlists to put on profiles
1 ambient music playlist that I listen to when I write because words will make me type what they're saying
1 main playlist of pretty much every song I've found that I like, lol.
Quite a few. Most of them are jokey (e.g. songs about girls and eyes) but some are serious. I listen exclusively to albums anyway, so the playlists are obsolete.
Quite a few. Most of them are jokey (e.g. songs about girls and eyes) but some are serious. I listen exclusively to albums anyway, so the playlists are obsolete.
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
37, but i only ever listen to like 3
37, but i only ever listen to like 3
Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ
he/him
gut/guts
mew/mews
I only have 1 playlist but it's like 200 songs deep at this point and I'm too intimidated to go through and clean it out, so I just keep adding more.
I only have 1 playlist but it's like 200 songs deep at this point and I'm too intimidated to go through and clean it out, so I just keep adding more.
i have a single playlist that i add and take songs off of depending on what songs i like at the moment. i usually just go to albums/artists/mixes if i want to listen to a specific thing. i have a few other playlists that i use to keep track of songs but i don’t really listen to those
i have a single playlist that i add and take songs off of depending on what songs i like at the moment. i usually just go to albums/artists/mixes if i want to listen to a specific thing. i have a few other playlists that i use to keep track of songs but i don’t really listen to those
6CN4MKAX_o.png
ART SHOP
ROWAN - HE/HIM

certified freak
1 2 3 4 5 6 7