Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ∞ morbidae. angel(?) - coatl m
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144
[center][emoji=candle size=1] sent out all copies of BOO! and friends. all limited recolours made it in smoothly [emoji=firework size=1] [b]please let me know[/b] if you would like to drop your copy or extend PAs~ thank you all for ordering!! ^.^ [size=2][skin=53109] [b]R2[/b][br]@Panarow [br] @PricklySnoots [br] @Virgil [br] @Frostbite1370 [br] @Valmue [br] @SolCanis [br] @rotskull [br] @Azrail [br] @Azrail [br] @Loghrif [skin= 53317] [b]mired in the mists[/b] @UniformShark [br] @Sucrose [br] @Aurelyon [br] @fay [br] @Katsuji [br] @Owari26 [br] @Solinary [br] @reliquiaen [br] @Valmue [skin= 53316] [b]sullen in pale sky[/b] @UniformShark [br] @Jinoga [br] @Aurelyon [br] @StarSpeckledInk [br] @NefariousKing [br] @lorri12 [br] @Katsuji [br] @Solinary [br] @Toska [skin= 53318] [b]sun in blackened sky[/b] @UniformShark [br] @Suntouched [br] @REVALATOR [br] @Despot [br] @Katsuji [br] @Solinary [br] @PricklySnoots [br] @KaichouKai [br] @Tuath

sent out all copies of BOO! and friends.
all limited recolours made it in smoothly

please let me know if you would like to drop your copy or extend PAs~

thank you all for ordering!! ^.^

R2
@Panarow
@PricklySnoots
@Virgil
@Frostbite1370
@Valmue
@SolCanis
@rotskull
@Azrail
@Azrail
@Loghrif

mired in the mists
@UniformShark
@Sucrose
@Aurelyon
@fay
@Katsuji
@Owari26
@Solinary
@reliquiaen
@Valmue

sullen in pale sky
@UniformShark
@Jinoga
@Aurelyon
@StarSpeckledInk
@NefariousKing
@lorri12
@Katsuji
@Solinary
@Toska

sun in blackened sky
@UniformShark
@Suntouched
@REVALATOR
@Despot
@Katsuji
@Solinary
@PricklySnoots
@KaichouKai
@Tuath
7bfJZaP.png
I just realized you are the artist that makes the Blood Drunk and Good hunter skins (its all coming together lmao); are you planning on reprinting those ever?
I just realized you are the artist that makes the Blood Drunk and Good hunter skins (its all coming together lmao); are you planning on reprinting those ever?
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
Hey hey! :D Is still available for reprint signups? It looks like it isn't listed on the Reprints page of your spreadsheet.
Hey hey! :D Is still available for reprint signups? It looks like it isn't listed on the Reprints page of your spreadsheet.
Hello! So sorry to just let you know but may I get my PA extended please? Waiting to liquidate a few more items at the moment, my apologies!
Hello! So sorry to just let you know but may I get my PA extended please? Waiting to liquidate a few more items at the moment, my apologies!
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
[center] [emoji=candle size=1] sent reprint of quagmire! thank you for ordering~ spares will be put on the AH shortly ^.^ [item=accent: quagmire] [size=2][b]RUN 11[/b][br] @Nineve [br] @butchcats [br] @reliquiaen (t) [br] @DivineDisease [br] @zace [br] @Aurelyon [br] @fay[/size] [/center] [rule] Hello catching up with things, sorry for the delay TT @Panarow They will definitely be reprinted next time I can reopen reprints! ^.^ @marchpanes Aaah though it may hurt today had a run sent out a while ago, so it’s removed from reprints for now TuT i never got to update it on my main page, my bad!! it should reprint again next time, sorry… ;w;/

sent reprint of quagmire! thank you for ordering~
spares will be put on the AH shortly ^.^

Accent: Quagmire

RUN 11
@Nineve
@butchcats
@reliquiaen (t)
@DivineDisease
@zace
@Aurelyon
@fay

Hello catching up with things, sorry for the delay TT

@Panarow
They will definitely be reprinted next time I can reopen reprints! ^.^

@marchpanes
Aaah though it may hurt today had a run sent out a while ago, so it’s removed from reprints for now TuT i never got to update it on my main page, my bad!! it should reprint again next time, sorry… ;w;/
7bfJZaP.png
Awesome I love the blood drink hunter skin just ping me when you do and I’ll be scooping some slots ^^
Awesome I love the blood drink hunter skin just ping me when you do and I’ll be scooping some slots ^^
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
Hello! I was wondering if you would ever reprint Skin: holy knight & witch's tea? Not too sure if it's a public release or a custom >.< I apologize if it is! Happy notn <3
Hello! I was wondering if you would ever reprint Skin: holy knight & witch's tea? Not too sure if it's a public release or a custom >.< I apologize if it is! Happy notn <3
hullo, will you ever do a reprint run of #7 angel tango? I'm absolutely in love and I might start a breeding project for it haha. if not, no worries, I might go for a single reprint anyway :)
hullo, will you ever do a reprint run of #7 angel tango? I'm absolutely in love and I might start a breeding project for it haha. if not, no worries, I might go for a single reprint anyway :)
07439048a79a7109f086908a9717179d64a1fcbd.png b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png ujEmykl.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][emoji=candle size=1] sent last run of nightmare in mensis! remaining 2 copies on AH the skin will retire now, thanks everyone! ^.^ [size=2][skin=53109] [b]R3[/b] @SilentWanderer @ahzidal @Lionsong[/center] [rule] @Raeliana holy knight & witch's tea was a limited release, it won't be reprinted anymore sadly. ;w; but it should be possible to find someone reselling it! good luck and happy notn to you too :D @Neutron angel tango will definitely still have reprints in the future, just don't know when >< i'm happy to hear you love it so!! all the best if you go for a breeding project, id love to see what plans you have in mind >:Dc

sent last run of nightmare in mensis! remaining 2 copies on AH
the skin will retire now, thanks everyone! ^.^

R3
@SilentWanderer
@ahzidal
@Lionsong

@Raeliana
holy knight & witch's tea was a limited release, it won't be reprinted anymore sadly. ;w; but it should be possible to find someone reselling it! good luck and happy notn to you too :D

@Neutron
angel tango will definitely still have reprints in the future, just don't know when >< i'm happy to hear you love it so!! all the best if you go for a breeding project, id love to see what plans you have in mind >:Dc
7bfJZaP.png
Thank you! c: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88181000][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/881811/88181000_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you! c:

88181000_350.png
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144