Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ∞ morbidae.
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 145 146
A slot for Sun in Blackened Sky please :)

EDIT: nvm I added myself :)
A slot for Sun in Blackened Sky please :)

EDIT: nvm I added myself :)
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
@Panarow
aaaaa i'm glad its name was recognised so hehehe thank you!! >:)c
also, did you actually want a copy now instead of signing up on the sheet? the first run is up actually on the AH! >:D

@Sucrose
added!! thank you for interest! QwQ

@REVALATOR
thank you!! apologies, i forgot to unhide that part for the skins ahhhh ^-^''
@Panarow
aaaaa i'm glad its name was recognised so hehehe thank you!! >:)c
also, did you actually want a copy now instead of signing up on the sheet? the first run is up actually on the AH! >:D

@Sucrose
added!! thank you for interest! QwQ

@REVALATOR
thank you!! apologies, i forgot to unhide that part for the skins ahhhh ^-^''
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae

Ah man Im still recovering from Riot of Rot skins so Im going to wait until the next run! Thank you though Im on the list I believe
@crowvidae

Ah man Im still recovering from Riot of Rot skins so Im going to wait until the next run! Thank you though Im on the list I believe
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
[s]Oooooooh please can I get [i]mired in the mists[/i] if still available? Thank you!! (On mobile so docs don't want to work ;-;) Edit - also can I get [i]nightmare in mensis[/i] too please? [/s] Was able to get to PC in time to add myself, sorry about that! [emoji=sandsurge star size=1]
Oooooooh please can I get mired in the mists if still available? Thank you!! (On mobile so docs don't want to work ;-;)

Edit - also can I get nightmare in mensis too please?

Was able to get to PC in time to add myself, sorry about that!
slot for sullen in pale sky please!! ^^

(edit: nvm i added myself, missed the sign up sheet link lol)
slot for sullen in pale sky please!! ^^

(edit: nvm i added myself, missed the sign up sheet link lol)
sxrFjUf.gif
Can I get a slot for sun in blackened sky please? I'm having trouble accessing the sheet (because my phone is silly)
Can I get a slot for sun in blackened sky please? I'm having trouble accessing the sheet (because my phone is silly)
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
FObX7rS.png
tumblr_inline_nmt8qz1fBg1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
hi! if anyone drops from sullen in pale sky, I'd love to snag their spot. I was just a little too late, curse my west coast time zone :shakes fist:
hi! if anyone drops from sullen in pale sky, I'd love to snag their spot. I was just a little too late, curse my west coast time zone :shakes fist:
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
All slots for recolors were taken (while I was asleep ahhh) thank you so much everyone!! The sheet is locked to prevent any overwriting, so if you changed your mind just let me know in here or a PM [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @SeaglassSky heya! unfortunately the slots were all filled while I was out. if you would like, I could forward any dropped copy to you? ><' @mossfinch if anyone drops their slot, I will forward it to you! ;u; thank you!
All slots for recolors were taken (while I was asleep ahhh) thank you so much everyone!! The sheet is locked to prevent any overwriting, so if you changed your mind just let me know in here or a PM

@SeaglassSky
heya! unfortunately the slots were all filled while I was out. if you would like, I could forward any dropped copy to you? ><'

@mossfinch
if anyone drops their slot, I will forward it to you! ;u; thank you!
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae ah figured that might happen haha, no worries
but sure I'd be interested if there are any dropped copies ^^ thanks!
@crowvidae ah figured that might happen haha, no worries
but sure I'd be interested if there are any dropped copies ^^ thanks!
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
FObX7rS.png
tumblr_inline_nmt8qz1fBg1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
I'd love to be added to the dropped list for mired in the mists please!
I'd love to be added to the dropped list for mired in the mists please!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 145 146