Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is made you cry out of no where?
1 2
my social studies class

but actually the ending to Cyberpunk Edgerunners. owie my heart aaaaaa
my social studies class

but actually the ending to Cyberpunk Edgerunners. owie my heart aaaaaa
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Baby Garfield from the new garfield movie trailer. He’s just a tiny lil guy [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Baby Garfield from the new garfield movie trailer. He’s just a tiny lil guy
V9ITdYf.png Math • she/they • +2 FR
Art ShopHatchery
33352.png
The end credits of the first Spongebob Movie

Not the Ocean Man bit, the part after with the waves crashing and the much more mellow music playing while the rest of the credits play.

Best way I can describe the feeling is "thats it, that was the culmination of your childhood and its all over." I watched the movie when it premiered as a kid and was blown away by it, and nowadays it especially hurts with the weight of Stephen Hillenburg's passing. Gets me every time...
The end credits of the first Spongebob Movie

Not the Ocean Man bit, the part after with the waves crashing and the much more mellow music playing while the rest of the credits play.

Best way I can describe the feeling is "thats it, that was the culmination of your childhood and its all over." I watched the movie when it premiered as a kid and was blown away by it, and nowadays it especially hurts with the weight of Stephen Hillenburg's passing. Gets me every time...
5447fb22b30ca20b0ecc6b7550bfb80a741976ad.gif
I was listening to Who We Are by Hozier the other day on my way home from work and something about the lines

"What I had left here
I just held it tight
So someone with your eyes
Might come in time
To hold me like water
Or Christ, hold me like a knife"

just GOT me, man. I've listened to it a bunch but it just hit me that time.
I was listening to Who We Are by Hozier the other day on my way home from work and something about the lines

"What I had left here
I just held it tight
So someone with your eyes
Might come in time
To hold me like water
Or Christ, hold me like a knife"

just GOT me, man. I've listened to it a bunch but it just hit me that time.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
The opening theme from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. It gets me every single time and I don't know why.
The opening theme from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. It gets me every single time and I don't know why.
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
I have a tendency to start crying whenever I watch this video, which is a medley of some of the themes from Monster Hunter World and its expansion Iceborne with footage from game trailers and update trailers playing in the background. the way it's all done and the music itself and just everything about it makes me really emotional. I have 0 idea why this is the case, maybe it's nostalgia, maybe it's happiness because a franchise I've loved finally became mainstream and got the attention it deserved with this game, who knows?

I definitely don't cry as much watching it now, but the first time I watched it back when the video was posted I was bawling my eyes out the whole time lol
I have a tendency to start crying whenever I watch this video, which is a medley of some of the themes from Monster Hunter World and its expansion Iceborne with footage from game trailers and update trailers playing in the background. the way it's all done and the music itself and just everything about it makes me really emotional. I have 0 idea why this is the case, maybe it's nostalgia, maybe it's happiness because a franchise I've loved finally became mainstream and got the attention it deserved with this game, who knows?

I definitely don't cry as much watching it now, but the first time I watched it back when the video was posted I was bawling my eyes out the whole time lol
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png