Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Arcanart - Nov 26-Dec 2
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35
@Schellis what time are you usually around? Helps a bit to know what's the best time so send levels your way :)
@Schellis what time are you usually around? Helps a bit to know what's the best time so send levels your way :)
2T7Jk2l.png
[quote name="BeeWhisperer" date="2023-11-27 12:35:45" ] [quote name="BeeWhisperer" date="2023-11-26 22:48:25" ] @/Enekokoro Sending levels for {The moon in the library} Total levels being sent: 40 (4 lvl 10s) [/quote] @/Enekokoro Hi, sorry to bother you - I got informed that I apparently haven't started my payment and the 40 levels I sent you doesn't seem to have been recorded on the sheet (assuming I'm on the correct tab), so I just wanted to poke to make sure they weren't mistaken? I'm afraid I did send them as 1t PAs before I saw the 2t message (I can also send proof if needed) [/quote] @BeeWhisperer Hi there! Sorry for the confusion, I missed both of these pings! I accidentally recorded these as raffle dragons, it's being fixed right now.
BeeWhisperer wrote on 2023-11-27 12:35:45:
BeeWhisperer wrote on 2023-11-26 22:48:25:
@/Enekokoro
Sending levels for {The moon in the library}
Total levels being sent: 40 (4 lvl 10s)

@/Enekokoro Hi, sorry to bother you - I got informed that I apparently haven't started my payment and the 40 levels I sent you doesn't seem to have been recorded on the sheet (assuming I'm on the correct tab), so I just wanted to poke to make sure they weren't mistaken? I'm afraid I did send them as 1t PAs before I saw the 2t message (I can also send proof if needed)

@BeeWhisperer Hi there! Sorry for the confusion, I missed both of these pings! I accidentally recorded these as raffle dragons, it's being fixed right now.
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Nurry

Sending some level 8s for WHOUR, might send another batch or two in a bit if I have time to train more
@Nurry

Sending some level 8s for WHOUR, might send another batch or two in a bit if I have time to train more
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@Nurry
Sending levels for {winged chronicler}
Total levels being sent: 117 for now
@Nurry
Sending levels for {winged chronicler}
Total levels being sent: 117 for now

IGpuhf0.png
@MagicalGriffin
Sending you 40 levels for my adopt. Thanks again ^^
@MagicalGriffin
Sending you 40 levels for my adopt. Thanks again ^^
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@findingpears

Hiya, sending for Pahein, 81 levels, being 9 x L7 and 2 x L10

Thanks
@findingpears

Hiya, sending for Pahein, 81 levels, being 9 x L7 and 2 x L10

Thanks
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@Puggles

Sorry for the late response, I've accepted and noted them down now! And your total came to 83, not 81, if my maths is correct :)
@Puggles

Sorry for the late response, I've accepted and noted them down now! And your total came to 83, not 81, if my maths is correct :)
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@moomargh

I'm usually on between 6:30 FRT - 20:00 FRT :]
(I don't mind dragons just sitting in the PAs if you aren't on during those times, so if you want to you can put them up while I'm offline.)
@moomargh

I'm usually on between 6:30 FRT - 20:00 FRT :]
(I don't mind dragons just sitting in the PAs if you aren't on during those times, so if you want to you can put them up while I'm offline.)
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

@Nurry
Sending levels for {The moon in the library} by WHOUR
Total levels being sent: 142
@Nurry
Sending levels for {The moon in the library} by WHOUR
Total levels being sent: 142
3ckfYea.png
@Yews

Sending 120 levels (20x lv6) for WHOUR'S 'The moon in the library'!
@Yews

Sending 120 levels (20x lv6) for WHOUR'S 'The moon in the library'!
6390675_shkuvl4KKbOxX3o.png
hey my name's mima and graphic design is my passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns | intp | uma collector
(my g1s are in the den so i don't accidentally breed them)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35