Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gems referral message full of glitches
sorry, I had troubling finding a similar thread if one such exists [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/509723574337142796/1177657770405789746/image.png[/img] got two of these today, don't know which of my friends is going ham with gems (I got A LOT of referral gems) but both of these messages I could see all of the formatting coding instead actually seeing the effects
sorry, I had troubling finding a similar thread if one such exists

image.png

got two of these today, don't know which of my friends is going ham with gems (I got A LOT of referral gems) but both of these messages I could see all of the formatting coding instead actually seeing the effects
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
I got this too.
I got this too.
XABZwLO.gif
Came here to report this as well!
Came here to report this as well!
banner_emberwrath_90px.png
Thank you for the report @keet!

Future gem referral PM messages should now be formatted correctly. Please let us know if any such PMs created after today display oddly.
Thank you for the report @keet!

Future gem referral PM messages should now be formatted correctly. Please let us know if any such PMs created after today display oddly.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
hi @Kaepora! not @/keet here, but i wanted to add onto the discussion to say that the alert message seems to be broken as well: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574426827704238097/1179298347408969798/Screenshot_2023-11-28_at_9.49.23_PM.png[/img] the message center message itself has no issues though!
hi @Kaepora! not @/keet here, but i wanted to add onto the discussion to say that the alert message seems to be broken as well:

Screenshot_2023-11-28_at_9.49.23_PM.png

the message center message itself has no issues though!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Thank you for the followup @Alphazi

Future alerts should now display correctly. Unfortunately, they were messed up while fixing the PM formatting.
Thank you for the followup @Alphazi

Future alerts should now display correctly. Unfortunately, they were messed up while fixing the PM formatting.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies