Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Future World Map Update?
With these new locations we're getting from the lore updates, do you think the World Map will get updated to display them? I'd love to see what The Deep looks like.
With these new locations we're getting from the lore updates, do you think the World Map will get updated to display them? I'd love to see what The Deep looks like.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
You know, I think you might be onto something! I don't think it'll be any time soon, just because FR's team has a lot of plates in the air, but I would be super surprised if they didn't update the map at some point, whether for Ancient lore or for Adventure Mode!

(Editing to add- I think that if they add new locations, it'll be after there's art for all the locations you can already have your lair be at, for logistics reasons. They already have like, a hundred pieces of art to do... no sense adding to that just yet.)
You know, I think you might be onto something! I don't think it'll be any time soon, just because FR's team has a lot of plates in the air, but I would be super surprised if they didn't update the map at some point, whether for Ancient lore or for Adventure Mode!

(Editing to add- I think that if they add new locations, it'll be after there's art for all the locations you can already have your lair be at, for logistics reasons. They already have like, a hundred pieces of art to do... no sense adding to that just yet.)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Oh yeah, that'd be pretty cool. I wanna see an Aether spaceship crashsite on the map.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
didn't they mention in the original map update that more locations would be added eventually?
didn't they mention in the original map update that more locations would be added eventually?
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
i do think it'll be some time in the future but i imagine when we get an ancient for each element and/or the bounty of the elements storyline wraps up, we will!
i do think it'll be some time in the future but i imagine when we get an ancient for each element and/or the bounty of the elements storyline wraps up, we will!
Wildcat | she/her | FR time +3
tumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.pngtumblr_inline_paeimxW9MH1r16a5d_540.png
@Corndog
I'm not sure, It's been awhile since I've checked the map update.
@Corndog
I'm not sure, It's been awhile since I've checked the map update.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
I would be thrilled with a map update that canonized the rootbed.
Lupine||Xb6XvIZ.pngomhr10R.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.pngn29EMdP.png
food_bloody_snapdragon_by_dogi_crimson-dag65m2.gif
~~
Nature Worldbuilding/Lore
Writing/Lore Shop
???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please be gentle with me, I get stressed and anxious easily, and don't always pick up on meanings or social cues. I'm very detail-oriented & like to have all information possible before proceeding.
Going from memory here but they absolutely implied they would add more locations at some point, they mentioned the below water feature might be used for underground maps as well!
Going from memory here but they absolutely implied they would add more locations at some point, they mentioned the below water feature might be used for underground maps as well!
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
[quote name="Pocketdog" date="2023-11-27 16:58:32" ] I would be thrilled with a map update that canonized the rootbed. [/quote] the rootbed is such an interesting thread to go through whoa!!
Pocketdog wrote on 2023-11-27 16:58:32:
the rootbed is such an interesting thread to go through whoa!!
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT